Author Topic: Crazy Bitch  (Read 8515 times)

I merely said it would of been respectful to inform people that you were going to sleep. Because you did not, it looks like you backed out of the argument, hence being a pusillanimous individual.

Oh, now you want me to be respectful? Might I ask you what you have been to me... and for what? Someone asked a question that I knew the answer to and I aswered them...  that is conversation. What you did is attack everything I have said since. I'm through arguing with you. I have said that before, and your reasoning for continuing I will never understand. If I'm not mistaken, this was how the whole thing started:

It seems to me that Iban's post have turned from defending his own belief to attacking Christians. I'll kindly ask you to change directions.
Oh, that's right. I forgot how hard you thumped bibles. Ha ha.

Don't.
The louder you scream the more horny I get.

Regardless of your views on religion, is anyone on my side here? This has gone far beyond rational debate.

IbanZ is being a handicap. If he went to school/work and shared his ideas about Christians, he would be shunned from socity.

I have no problem against religious people, but I dislike that when i say Im not religious, I always have yo hear your crap about it. You can insult atheists, but people cant insult you for believing in whatever religion you are.

You can insult atheists, but people cant insult you for believing in whatever religion you are.

I'm hoping you're not referring to me. Also, it's pretty much the other way around.

Religion and war should not mix. So far none of the churches have done anything past given burials as per request and anything else fancier then that was undoubtedly paid for by the military, which is the way it should stay.

Any religion should not be used as a means to support war. It should stay the forget out of the way, just like what it's doing right now.

Of course there are fanatics out there that will use Religion as their own personal shield or driving force to get what they want. You can't really stop something like that, unless you're the Thought Police.

Regardless of your views on religion, is anyone on my side here? This has gone far beyond rational debate.
I have been trying to avoid these debates because most of the people on this forum are too immature or stubborn (like Iban and CityOrian) to handle it, but I am definately on your side. Unfortunately, almost all of these discussions often derail from rational debate and lead to flame wars. I'm glad I'm not the only one standing up though.

IbanZ is being a handicap. If he went to school/work and shared his ideas about Christians, he would be shunned from socity.
That's probably why he uses this topic / the entire forum as his soap box. I thought he had changed after his last ban, but I think a perminent one is in order; and I'm not the only one who feels that way apparently. Not because he challenges religion in a logical manner, but because he can't seem to find truth in anything other than in his own beliefs, he can't post without cursing uncontrollably, and he constantly insults other people in a mature discussion. 

I have no problem against religious people, but I dislike that when i say Im not religious, I always have yo hear your crap about it. You can insult atheists, but people cant insult you for believing in whatever religion you are.
I only bring it up when someone insults religion or just brings it up in a negative manner. People who speak negatively about religion influence other people. And those who are religious have no right to put down other beliefs. However, people make fun of religion - especially Christianity - a lot more than people realize, and we should atleast try maintain respect before it gets out of hand.

---

On topic: Even though war, to me, is just young people dieing because old people can't settle their differences, I support our troops. This woman is giving religious people a bad name.

I hate how people say Jebus instead of Jesus in a handicapped attemt look funny but  it makes them look like starfish