Author Topic: Zack437  (Read 4910 times)

Theres this idiot host That plays Blockland. This guy is so bad I actually think he bought the game just so he could be a douche to everyone else.  Right when I joined he banned someone. Then banned someone else 3 minutes later. I asked him to turn off caps lock. Then he said "NO ITS NOT ON" Then I said "YES IT IS ON" Then he just said "NOOB". And banned me. This guy has serious anger management. Ive even heard stories of this guy banning people countless times.

You're a dumbass, caps lock doesn't work in BL. Just tell the moron to stop holding down shift.

It's a shame that idiots like him can be easily offended in blockland

Sounds like he was just getting some cheap laughs.

You're a dumbass, caps lock doesn't work in BL. Just tell the moron to stop holding down shift.

i believe it does if you turned on capslock BEFORE opening BL, that or it just does that to me

He perm banned me because I said, "forget".

I got banned by him because I wasn't wearing the right avatar that he liked. He is a total control freak and DOES have an anger problem. Get his ID pl0x!

Whats the server called?

I got banned by him because I wasn't wearing the right avatar that he liked. He is a total control freak and DOES have an anger problem. Get his ID pl0x!
I remember there being a website that had lots of Blockland stuff, like IDs and the people who play on them.

I forget what it was though...

The one I saw was different, But OK.

The one your thinking about is it on the forum like a topic showing peoples ID's? Or was it a actually website, like the one I showed you?

I found a downloadable list. I only found zack, zackin, and zack attack(or something similar)

It appears the online list says so too. :/