Author Topic: Enough "Dont give _____ Admin" Topics.  (Read 4261 times)

Seriously, are you all dumb-stuffs? You all should know the power granted when you give someone admin. So dont hand out admin like lollipops.

I am tired of hearing kids whine about how you gave some guy admin, then he banned everyone on your server because he said "OMG WUTS ADMN PASS"

Another thing, I feel no pity for those people who cannot ban those "EBIL" admins because they made that "EBIL" person super admin. SUPER ADMIN SHOULD REMAIN WITH THE SERVER HOST and only the server host. Its common sense people.

And only hand admin out to people you know, and people you trust.
 [/rant]

Im the only SA on my server :P
Also, I agree, its annoying

there should be a rule against that cause all it does is spam up our forum.

Too many of these topics:
-Namehere
-Don't give admin to _______.
-Don't trust _________.
-________ banned me.
-Something about ROBLOX (Usually moved here by Badspot)

Don't forget, people who you know are good administrators.

In C&C Renegade, people didn't ask to be moderator/admin. Even when people got it, it was usually a low level, and even then people were satisfied.

Reason people don't care about admin/mod mostly, is because they know the game is enjoyed even without it.
However, to a lot of people, it doesn't seem to be worth being in a server without being an admin. No one knows what logic lies behind this, but there seems to be no solution to try explaining.

Thing I dislike is that admins can ban other admins, which causes certain people to give out super admin to have power over other admins, but then that turns into chaos.
Bottom line is, admins shouldn't be able to ban other admins.

I think supers should be the only ones who can ban admins. But regular admins banning other regular admins thats not right.

I hate how admins have the power over people and use them forpersonal issues instead of thinking about the server.

I hate how admins have the power over people and use them forpersonal issues instead of thinking about the server.
Admins are suppose to have power over the server, and as for using it for personal issues - go on another server

Too many of these topics:
-Namehere
-Don't give admin to _______.
-Don't trust _________.
-________ banned me.
-Something about ROBLOX (Usually moved here by Badspot)

Don't forget, people who you know are good administrators.

In C&C Renegade, people didn't ask to be moderator/admin. Even when people got it, it was usually a low level, and even then people were satisfied.

Reason people don't care about admin/mod mostly, is because they know the game is enjoyed even without it.
However, to a lot of people, it doesn't seem to be worth being in a server without being an admin. No one knows what logic lies behind this, but there seems to be no solution to try explaining.

True is this  :cookieMonster:

But I can still write about it happening on somebody else's server, right? :3

ohai guys, I just gave this nub admin and he liek, tutolay just banned evaryone that came 2 mah servur and cleared all my bricks. This has happened to meh liek tensomething tiems.

I'm going to go make an assload of topics telling everyone not to admin these people just to piss others off.

[/serious]I'm tired of this crap too. If I see another 'OH DON'T GIVE ADMIN TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE AM BAD' topic, i'm going to choke him to death

[/serious]I'm tired of this crap too. If I see another 'OH DON'T GIVE ADMIN TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE AM BAD' topic, i'm going to choke him to death
U knul, derz dis guy namd badspt and hiz id is 4354, I gav hem admn cuz he sez he mad blocklnd and he wontd admn sul i gave him admn and he clard da brickz. see dis inmetopic.   

I only give admin to chose I know and trust.  I can basically list off all the people who are given admin:

Nit, ace, dread, and possibly another friend if I'm on at the time.

And as for supers:

Me, Radial (because he's been a long time BL friend, and he is yet to even come close to abusing admin powers) and my Real life friend, but he rarely plays.

U knul, derz dis guy namd badspt and hiz id is 4354, I gav hem admn cuz he sez he mad blocklnd and he wontd admn sul i gave him admn and he clard da brickz. see dis inmetopic.   
Domi screw off, I made the joke already.