Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild Fail  (Read 2530 times)

To whom?

I'm not the only one who thinks taking pictures of other peoples build's (who are just trying to have fun on the game) posting them on the forums and trying to make fun of them is poor taste.

So how am I being a jerk when I try to defend the victims of this flaming?

If you didn't like it, why post about it? This is the place to post your finished builds. Not someone else's unfinished build.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:02:30 PM by SpacePirate »

To whom?

I'm not the only one who thinks taking pictures of other peoples build's (who are just trying to have fun on the game) posting them on the forums and trying to make fun of them is poor taste.

So how am I being a jerk when I try to defend the victims of this flaming?
Just calm down, a noob's build doesn't mean drama.

If you didn't like it, why post about it? This is the place to post your finished builds. Not someone else's unfinished build.
Tis very true, some people can't build as well as others that doesn't mean you should put them down.

... :| didnt you wand my city because you said it looked horrible?

To get across to you that you are wasting people's time with your poor taste in humor.

Note* I never said it was a Joke...

Atleast I didn't post it on the fourms...

I was just showning my feelings for the build :D

Tis very true, some people can't build as well as others that doesn't mean you should put them down.

Whoa chasey calm down. /end sarcasm

Atleast I didn't post it on the fourms...

I was just showning my feelings for the build :D

Hmm you got a point :D

Loser, you really HAVE been a jerk a lot more, lately. Calm the hell down.
I'm not one to speak when it comes to being a jerk, but seriously you have been trying to shine in the light of the Pros. If your not one of them, don't try to be.

Let me get this straight. Being a "jerk" means you are trying to act like a "pro"?

Last time I checked being a "jerk" means you are acting like an starfish.

Also, I would like some ground proof as to how I act elitist, how I act like a jerk, how I'm pretending to be "pro".