Author Topic: Mechscape  (Read 2757 times)

I guess I'm a moron, because you said absolutely nothing about it.  THAT makes sense.  I highly doubt that Jagex is going to make a flash game, though.  Huh.
Fake Edit:  Where the forget did you get it was being made with flash?!  I just read that at E3, Jagex said it would be a few steps beyond Runescapes technology, So it's most likely 3d, and Java, they don't do Flash.  They said it'd be browser based too, but not 2d, or Flash.

When in the loving hell did I say Jagex was making a loving flash game? I didn't. Get a grip on what the forget you're reading.

Randomly dropping the F-bomb is loving cruise control for forgetity loving cool! Don't be square, be forgetity forget on a loving stick with forget on top!

Ya forget right forgeter! Ima go loving away now.

I guess I'm a moron, because you said absolutely nothing about it.  THAT makes sense.  I highly doubt that Jagex is going to make a flash game, though.  Huh.
Fake Edit:  Where the forget did you get it was being made with flash?!  I just read that at E3, Jagex said it would be a few steps beyond Runescapes technology, So it's most likely 3d, and Java, they don't do Flash.  They said it'd be browser based too, but not 2d, or Flash.

When in the loving hell did I say Jagex was making a loving flash game? I didn't. Get a grip on what the forget you're reading.
  Ok, let's clear up the confusion, we're idiots who can't talk with text, and I don't know the difference between quest and scape.

THEY NEVER SAID stuff

Ok, first, it DOES have models, and it is JAVA, not flash.  Note, JAGEX stands for Java Game Experts.
One small thing RuneScape uses java AND flash and servers its very easy to understand they will probly do the same sorta thing with mechscape use java and flash in one game jagex are clever

no, jagex does not use flash, just java. flash is cute and all, but for serious games its kinda gay.

in fact, jagex MEANS java game experts

in other news:

HALP I GOT MYSELF READDICTED TO RUNESCAPE

I googled mechquest, it looks like loving transformers.

in other news:

HALP I GOT MYSELF READDICTED TO RUNESCAPE

Double toast, SAME HERE. But now I'm addicting to AoT :D.

I may look at this but if they go overboard on the censorship again I'm just going to fail it right away.

I may look at this but if they go overboard on the censorship again I'm just going to fail it right away.

forgetity stuff forget loving balls I hate censorship systems.

I can deal with ones that will censor "forget" and the like, but when they start censoring "*f*u*c*k*" (* is a wildcard, it could be any number of any kind of characters, unless there's a full word in it) or making it so that your whole message isn't sent if there was a single swearword detected (especially when they censor "*a*s*s*" in a clASS based game), then it gets frustrating.
I also think they should ALWAYS have an option to turn the curse filter off.

i better not be, buy a giant with super weapon and destroy NPCs

If it isnt Gay ill play it, and DESTROY YOU ALL  :cookieMonster:

<acctivates MenenLasers>