Author Topic: Most discusting thing done around the house  (Read 3491 times)

Here you can post some of the more discusting things/jobs you have done around the house.

Me,
Yesterday are toilet seat broke. So today I go and buy another, here's were it gets discusting. Ok it easy but there is like 3 years of fequal matter built up, i had to wash my hands for like 5 min. straight to get rid of the smell. The good thing is I got a soft one. This is one of those bad to go through moments but good outcome. :/

Looking inside the toilet to make sure it's flushed after my sister forgot to flush the chain.
Euugh!

Cleaning under of the back of my fridge. You have no idea the horrors that one sees there.

Looking inside the toilet to make sure it's flushed after my sister forgot to flush the chain.
Euugh!
O_O Chicks, atleast most of them, are not like that most of the time. I may just throw u....... too late.

While I was sleeping I ate like 3 tiny spiders 1 normal spider and like 2 ants >.<
you wana know how I know this?
I just got tired when I was on my PC and than I sleeped while the cam was on..
The video was like over 5giga and I just played it in fast mode. (well i only sleeped for like 2hours..)

Ewww dude o_o
My sister makes slop in bowls and stuff and keeps it in her room, where no one sleeps or anything... I bet there's mold growing in there or something.

Soft toilet seats are for pussies and pregnant chicks

I used to have a toilet seat that was designed as a mouth. So, when it was closed, it looked like the Dairy Queen mouth.
You opened it, and it looked like the Dairy Queen mouth but open saying, "LEMME DRINK YOUR PISS!"

Cleaning the greenhouse after five years of never even opening it. I still have nightmares about what I have seen there. I am mentally and physically scarred because of that.

Wrong the are for pregenant dudes to. :P

Cleaning the greenhouse after five years of never even opening it. I still have nightmares about what I have seen there. I am mentally and physically scarred because of that.
What did you plant in that place?  O_o

Here's something people might find disgusting that I want to do in the future: Once I get a nice wife, we're gonna walk around our house naked.

What did you plant in that place?  O_o
It is not what I put in there, it is what I pulled out.

Wrong the are for pregenant dudes to. :P
Wait what