Author Topic: Random Fun Facts :D  (Read 4015 times)

Yeah... Random :o

But I suppose that every swear word had to come from somewhere.

Thanks chrono.

In downtown Lima, Peru, there is a large brass statue dedicated to Winnie-the-Pooh.

ROFL WUT

A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
THAT IS A loving LIE

A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
THAT IS A loving LIE

Yes Ladios That is a Lie

A ducks  Quack DOES echo, its just so slient It cant be Heard By the Naked Ear (im fixing that now)

No again, the quack of a duck is exactly the same forwards as backwards and thus blends with the quack so it is impossible to distinguish. Watch more mythbusters please.

Yeah I remember that episode back in Gr 8 because our teacher always used to put it on. Man I loved that show.

No again, the quack of a duck is exactly the same forwards as backwards and thus blends with the quack so it is impossible to distinguish. Watch more mythbusters please.
Ive seen that eposide :O i just couldnt remeber it (does anyone know why Mythbusters Randomly Stoped making new Episodes?)

Because they have no more ideas methinks.
I know they did a new episode for shark week recently.

I sau we Send them Ideas ASAP!!!  :cookieMonster:

Can a handgun shot penetrate a large mass of silly putty?

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

GOOD GOOD, Now, send it to the MythBusters Team at their website :D

It will get stuck :D

The force acting against the bullet is greater than the force keeping the bullet going, so therefore it gets stuck in the 'Silly Putty'.

EDIT: This was my 813th post.  Do you know what that means?

So then, people should use it to make walls and stuff, of course with another material surrounding it to keep it contained. This would help in gun fights. :D

People don't think logically.