Author Topic: Is there life after death?  (Read 24009 times)

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

Sorry, missed a bit was at band.

Anyway commenting on the 12 dimensions, and only 10 we knew about, I thought we knew that there were only 10 dimensions? Eh, that's not the subject, the real subject is what can we do with the dimensions as given.

Well here's a thought: we know (or think we know) that the 4'th dimension is time whereas the first 3 are space. Obviously our thoughts and processes are limited to those 3 dimensions. But consider this, our brain power as humans we use in a life time amounts up to a mere 10%, so what else in that 90% are our brains capable? Now, with this in mind, remember that Einstein concluded that light is relevant and thus is traveling partial in the 4'th dimension. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but it can be converted, who's to say with that 90% of possibility our brains being run by our former emotions don't try to hang on and thus convert themselves into light (the original source being electricity) and travel in a different speed. This can lead to too plausible and somewhat practical outcomes. The first is we stay there in an infinite loop of relative time to the point that through a cosmic rip we're able to thrust ourselves into the mind of two cells that have just made connection (sperm and egg) because after all we're particals at this point. Second it's possible that we just simply fly in random patterns holding on to the electricity required to produce dreams, and we simply are in a dream state for the rest of eternity, maybe even being recycled into the light cycle in order to complete one great cycle. Our tissue is made into nitrogen to help create life, and our brain is made into light in say a sun near off to help support life. Though that is a very far fetched and almost improbable, it's actually logical. And though that might not be exactly how it happens, it's an idea of something greater that could happen.        

Sorry but I stopped reading after the whole 10% part. We can understand emence amounts of info, But it is due to human emotions that we would only use 10%. If you look at a handicap, he/she is happier then average people. The more you know the (in a way) sadder you get. so using our full compasiity of the brain would be more then enough to make us go insane and thus putting a stunt in the growth of the human race. Literally, ignorance is bliss. The other dimensions beyond the first three are that of freedom. In the fourth dimension we would learn of everything we know/knew/will know in the current time line (the universe we live in). The 5th would give us the ability to know other time lines and so on and so fourth.

Sorry for the two spelling mistakes.

My theory is quite stupid, but I think that we get reincarnated as an animal based on our uniqueness. example: if your smart, youll become a dolphin

My theory is quite stupid
It makes no sense and has no Scientific Basis. So yes, you're correct.

Sorry but I stopped reading after the whole 10% part. We can understand emence amounts of info, But it is due to human emotions that we would only use 10%. If you look at a handicap, he/she is happier then average people. The more you know the (in a way) sadder you get. so using our full compasiity of the brain would be more then enough to make us go insane and thus putting a stunt in the growth of the human race. Literally, ignorance is bliss. The other dimensions beyond the first three are that of freedom. In the fourth dimension we would learn of everything we know/knew/will know in the current time line (the universe we live in). The 5th would give us the ability to know other time lines and so on and so fourth.

Sorry for the two spelling mistakes.
I like this. It's always funny to see how the worst killers in history were incredibly intelligent. Even Jack the Ripper, going back hundreds of years now, was a doctor - They know this from the proficiency at which he cut.

Obviously, the Christian belief comes from God. That is not man-made. If you have faith that Jesus was real and what he taught was real, you know that this is not something man simply created.
How exactly is that obvious? I'm not arguing; just asking you to elaborate.

So, why did you bump it? We know that Bones is religious. This makes him biest towards religion. Thus he is able to think that way. There is a growing crowd who say that religion is bullstuff. Most of these people are just hopping on a band wagon but I and some other people have actually found a good reason for this. They would think how you think. They say that that is not the case and the bible is man made.

So, why did you bump it? We know that Bones is religious. This makes him biest towards religion. Thus he is able to think that way. There is a growing crowd who say that religion is bullstuff. Most of these people are just hopping on a band wagon but I and some other people have actually found a good reason for this. They would think how you think. They say that that is not the case and the bible is man made.
I'm bumping it because the subject is of interest to me, and since the statement was pretty bold I expect that there is more to it than the those three sentences.

i think that if we die we will be conscious of nothing at all.

or just like blockland we "poof" (not really poof like decompose) then we come back in few minutes or seconds or hours or days so on and so forth...... all depending if our life lags alot

or like mario we have three lives and die and two lives then one life then GAMEOVER (with the little gameover song from super mario bros.)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:06:18 PM by Olinaj »