Author Topic: Trackmania DS  (Read 2118 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHUYuiyR9lw
Gamespot Hands-on: http://www.gamespot.com/ds/driving/trackmaniads/news.html?sid=6195083&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;1

This looks amazing!
The game play is like on the PC
The graphics are...... wow!
The Vanilla levels are ported levels that hardcore fans made for the PC version
I'm so getting this when it comes out! :D in Q4 2008

whos darkzero?
anyways, oro want :D i love trackmania. im too lazy to read the articile...has online play?

Wow, those are some nice graphics, don't look very pixely :D

Just for this I might get my DS wifi.

YES.

Getting, don't even care about price.

OH LAWD...

I'm predicting failure track editor limits >:(

OH LAWD...

nuh, still has turbos and flips. and as long as they have the full 90degree ramp and then 45degree ramp, itll be fine

OH LAWD...

nuh, still has turbos and flips. and as long as they have the full 90degree ramp and then 45degree ramp, itll be fine
It looks like they have everything at least from nations
And they're saying that you can save up to 35-50 tracks, or at least trying to make it so you can

Wow, those are some nice graphics, don't look very pixely :D
Well they are better then Mario kart's, the DS does not have THAT high of resolution
And plus they were scaled up, it'll look better on the DS

fudgebrownies!!! you reminded me that tis augest 8th and i only have 3 weeks left of summer...need to do something amazing...i need to make little balls that open up into monsters and fight...and there will be a TV show about it...a card game with metal cards and magnets on the bottom of the balls...i will call it...rooster-ugan!

There were barely any track pieces in the video. I bet with those graphics it'll lag up with the more advanced tracks.

I cant understand how you could think it has good graphics.