Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 112593 times)

Yeah ok whatever.... Ive never done anything to anyone else. And USSR has done plenty of crap. If anyones immature its u guys.

I dont. We just recently got 2 new cool people, those who I have never met before, wqho are now an active part of the uSSR Server/Community... Nate and Sumohz. They wer once nubs, but because of their maturity, they are now both Admin (Nate is USSR Official Admin, Sumohz is my personal Admin). I hope this shelds a bit of light here, We (I included) dont hate all, dont treat all like dirt, dont disrespect without reason.... It's you immature people who pile up in your' unfair' treatment and are not welcome!

Again:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Aftermath/index.php?showtopic=158
Take a few minutes and read.

We do not go out of our way to hate you, why dont you pay us the same respect?

Sure, we're the immature ones even though it's other people who spam fake servers and impersonate people.

Ok, but stop blaming BH for doing this. It could have been anyone.

Bones4

Agreed ^^^

edit This is to NKL's last post

Bones4

Ok, but stop blaming BH for doing this. It could have been anyone.

KAPHIX ADMITTED TO IT!!!

Bones4

Actually, the people who spammed were ******** and ********. I only hosted servers.

Also i didnt impersonate, I acctually told my accomplices not to.

And I admit what i did was wrong, but i had to do it to get your attention. Be ready for the biggest wave of haters ever. I've addmitted my wrongs, now admit that [USSR] treats everyone like they are dirt, and like slaves or something, and think of themselves as superior.

^^^  LOOK!

Well if kaphix did it, its out of my hands. But dont blame the whole clan. Just blame Kaphix :P.

A pretty cool USSR member whom I haven't seen in awhile.

Bones4

Well if kaphix did it, its out of my hands. But dont blame the whole clan. Just blame Kaphix :P.

kaphix also said that more BH members participated!....

Listen We can't keep everyone happy, Just because we got fed up with you, doesn't mean we're ass holes. grow up people, oh and kaphix, you're blacklisted and so is the rest of BH.

Ur a dush! Guess what im blacklisting the whole USSR Clan.