Crappy Drawing Adventure

Author Topic: Crappy Drawing Adventure  (Read 7789 times)

I need to improve my drawing skills and find a style, so I'm making this. It'll be a storyline where you choose what to do, and I improve my skills over time.

You start off when you wake up.

You get out of bed and you have no clue what you should do today.

Fun Fact: I used the bliss wallpaper behind the window.

Edit: Locked.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:29:56 PM by Dyed Brownie »

open the wardrobe and check it for any cracked bats or something

before you start any good adventure, be sure to bring your security bat

You look in your dresser that looks like a pair of floating pants for some damn clothes. You will not be going around committing Self Delete in that.

Grab the clock, you may need it later for going back in time.

I should do this too, my drawing skills need improving.

You look in your dresser that looks like a pair of floating pants for some damn clothes. You will not be going around committing Self Delete in that.

Grab the clock, you may need it later for going back in time.

I'm glad you guys can tell what stuff is. I was worried there for a second.

Our brave adventurer grabs the clock and looks inside the dresser.

The closets a bit bigger on the inside and has a creepy man inside it.

Hypnotize the creepy man with your clock by swinging it around with some loose string you pulled off of your pajamas and walk past him to explore the "dresser".
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 12:56:28 AM by SuperSnake117 »

To any person who did not instantly know that is the TARDIS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS).  I would say look inside, and see if he has any companions present with him, and see what he looks like.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 01:40:40 AM by laremere »

Hypnotize the creepy man with your clock by swinging it around with some loose string you pulled off of your pajamas and walk past him to explore the "dresser".

Our adventurer can't find his inventory, so he knocks out the creepy man and his friend. He stuffs the bodies into the top flap of the dresser which turns out to be bigger on the inside too.

Turns out the Tardis uses windows. Our adventurer changes the desktop theme.

Edit: Fixed spelling mistake.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 03:44:43 AM by Dyed Brownie »

Do it.
Do it in style though, for example instead of simply jumping off of a roof, backflip from it.

So our adventurer walks into one Tardis, and is swept back to the Tardis of the 1960's? Awkward.

Get a french whore. :D