Author Topic: Crappy Drawing Adventure  (Read 7791 times)

French horns are better. 

nuh Annoying Orangeets pwn j00 all

P.Z. I R Annoying OrangeET :D

Seriously guys, I need to improve. Where should we go in the space machine?

Hypnotize the creepy man with your clock by swinging it around with some loose string you pulled off of your pajamas and walk past him to explore the "dresser".

Our adventurer can't find his inventory, so he knocks out the creepy man and his friend. He stuffs the bodies into the top flap of the dresser which turns out to be bigger on the inside too.

Turns out the Tardis uses windows. Our adventurer changes the desktop theme.

Edit: Fixed spelling mistake.
Omistuff. Is that from the show where the kids got kidnapped by robot people, and they go places in time, with that horse dog thing? :D

Omistuff. Is that from the show where the kids got kidnapped by robot people, and they go places in time, with that horse dog thing? :D

Yes. Yes it is.

Yes. Yes it is.
Oh my! <3
The good old days of H.R. Puff and Stuff.

Suggestion of next action: Hump the main control panel to see if it goes to 1 B.C.

nuh Annoying Orangeets pwn j00 all

P.Z. I R Annoying OrangeET :D
Haha, i play Annoying Orangeet too, my brother switched from Annoying Orangeet to french horn.  Lawl.

Its called Doctor who's taris from the 60s mr azerath

Oh my! <3
The good old days of H.R. Puff and Stuff.

Suggestion of next action: Hump the main control panel to see if it goes to 1 B.C.

Save so you can reload if you die.

Look around in the ship for some Egyptian-B-Gone spray, just in case when you land, the Egyptians won't bother you as much.

Save so you can reload if you die.

Look around in the ship for some Egyptian-B-Gone spray, just in case when you land, the Egyptians won't bother you as much.

As for the spray, he had some in his other pants.

Make some cake for the ride there. If he doesn't arrive in about 30 minutes, he'll have to hump the machine again.

Hammer a few buttons, it may get you to your destination faster.

Make some cake for the ride there. If he doesn't arrive in about 30 minutes, he'll have to hump the machine again.