Author Topic: epic k'nex builds  (Read 862 times)

please post pics/descriptions of knex builds (that YOU have made), and if you like, rate the above persons knex build. if you would like your knex build to not be rated, say dont rate.

knex bow- about 1/4 of an average american door high, (about 3/4 of a meter i think), it is a knex bar that slightly curved at the ends with sockets to put the rubber band. maximum shot about 15-20 feet

knex sword. about as long as an average 12 year old boys arm(mine =D), this has a pointing sturdy blade that is NOT flat like a sword, but simply a stylish knex bar reinforced with orange connectors and a handle with that thingy that stops your hand from touching the blade...pommel it might be called(the picture of this is an older version. several limb and site window modifications have been made. also the rest was changed)

knex sheild(yes, i am into medieval stuff) place to strap your arm in to, a support grip so that the sheild doesnt wobble when hit, used to be shaped like a superman symbol, modded so that now is superman symbol but the bottom half is rectangular, made of knex plates and connectors. only 2 parts where the sheild moves easily. like.....as big as my computer monitor which is....a size....aha! on my arm, it is wrist to elbow high and wrist to elbow wide.

ill try to get pictures later. feel free to rate...after i get the pictures i guess :).

if someone could help me with imageshack i would love it
right now i upload a file then view it and copy it over to here, is that the correct way to do it or is there a better other way the releasing to to the public.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:01:23 PM by oromis »

Oo! Cool. I used to have K'nex when I was little. I thought they were so fun. But... now I have none.

My friend and I made a boat out of k'nex, taped a bunch of foam under the deck, tied it to a string, and threw it in a lake.

Everyone loved it.

My friend still has it at his house, I'll try to get a picture.

Lost all my knex when i was very young.

POOR TAILS d:

V9 !! YES!