12 (32.4%)
assasins creed
3 (8.1%)
oblivion
17 (45.9%)
gears of war
5 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: witch game pwnz the most  (Read 3254 times)

Oh come on, Portal is 3 hours of gameplay. It was a damn good game but not much replay value.....

I agree, but it's too bad that the only things you can do to improve the replay value is to play/make custom maps.

None of the above.

Portal kicks all of their asses and then some.

Oh come on, Portal is 3 hours of gameplay. It was a damn good game but not much replay value, and ontop of that it's short. Oh, and it started the worst meme in existence. Oblivion is definitely my choice, probably played for over 300 hours.
To you maybe but to me it was a 3 hour masterpiece. And Oblivion strangely enough couldn't keep my intrigue at all. I got bored of it and then I never touched it again.

Dwarf Fortress might also be a good candidate but it's still an Alpha and it has a pretty steep learning curve.

Oblivion... bored you?

W-what, what are you?!

Hey guys, lets level up so the enemies will level up with us :D

Witch Game (what ever that is) pwnz the most?
[sarcasm] Sounds convincing I might get it. [/sarcasm]

None of the above.

Portal kicks all of their asses and then some.

Oh come on, Portal is 3 hours of gameplay. It was a damn good game but not much replay value, and ontop of that it's short. Oh, and it started the worst meme in existence. Oblivion is definitely my choice, probably played for over 300 hours.
To you maybe but to me it was a 3 hour masterpiece. And Oblivion strangely enough couldn't keep my intrigue at all. I got bored of it and then I never touched it again.

Dwarf Fortress might also be a good candidate but it's still an Alpha and it has a pretty steep learning curve.

Oblivion... bored you?

W-what, what are you?!
Oblivion was boring for me. Maybe the fact that I didn't have allot of time to play didn't help. I was attending lectures and had lab work on a daily basis at the time I got the game and I just didn't feel like coming back home to read more crap some NPC told me in some game, or embarking on some quest which led to more NPC talking. At the time all I wanted was instant gratification from a video game, and if that made me "strange" then that's fine. Atleast I wasn't bored out of my mind.

Actually, looking back on it now I don't even think I would pick it up again, even with those extra mods and that Overhaul thing. The genericness of every single loving dungeon, along with that enemy level-up thing and the tiny amount of different weapons/armor to look forward to pretty much killed my interest in the game completely. I'd rather play Two Worlds where I run around with a giant club that's on fire, beating up bears and everything I came across while leaving sarcastic comments left and right. At least in that game all the terrible game designs were hilarious enough to keep me entertained.

You say about mods.. and then the leveling up npcs...

Just mod it out..

well nevermind about  holding it for a week

You say about mods.. and then the leveling up npcs...

Just mod it out..
Yeah I knew about that one, but everything else will still be an issue for me.

Half-Life 2+some of the better mods.

Hey guys, lets level up so the enemies will level up with us :D

It's called Overhaul.

http://jorgeoscuro.googlepages.com/

Download it. It makes Oblivion five times better, and then some.

Gears of War ftw!!!! not really, it gone loos