Author Topic: Worm's Decals for use with v9!  (Read 15844 times)

Which ones do you think i like (look at my avatar)

Worm should make a Power Ranger edit with a S instead of a Dinosaur :D

Worm should make a Power Ranger edit with a S instead of a Dinosaur :D
I don't ever remember a Power Ranger with an S on its chest.

on the tux, the flower needs work

part of it is cut off..

now all we need is a Vito Andolini face decal.

People can't even see your decals, can they? If not, there's absolutely no point in using downloaded ones.

People can't even see your decals, can they? If not, there's absolutely no point in using downloaded ones.
I completely disagree, just like you can't use (most) add-ons you've downloaded in other servers, and you can only use them in servers that also have them (such as something like that multi-tool Fooly Cooly made), only people who have downloaded this decal can see you wearing it. While this is a problem with no simple fix, it's completely satisfying to add an extra level of customization to my, or the anyone who decides they'll download my decals, already lovable Blockhead character. Which is the only reason I ever made these in the first place. If you find no point in downloading them, fine, but every time I play Blockland I see people wearing these decals. That probably depends on the servers you or I join, but It's not like you'll be the only person in Blockland wearing or seeing them.

Green Link is waiting for an update :D

i like them alot[size=pt][/size] oops

:cookieMonster: oh yes very goos i like the army one

These are great, keep up the good work.

I jsut got a total boner.

Thank you.

kk....thats weird....anyways GREAT JOB!!! :cookie: :cookie: