Author Topic: Tape's requests  (Read 777 times)

Wrench Events explanation/tutorial - There's things I can't figure out, and other people can't figure out. (How to toggle an emitter on a block)

Tut on packing add-ons

If I think of more, I'll post.

Simple formula, guys.
[When This happens] [On this] [Do this] [Using this]

Tut on packing add-ons

Oh sweet Jesus, have you even examined your Add-Ons folder?

I have old scripts I want back in my server, but I need files, which ones?

(check it)0. onActivate>Self>setEmitter>Testicals
(no check)1. onActivate>Self>setEmitter>NONE
(check it)2. onActivate>Self>toggleEventEnabled>Type "0 1"

Makes it so when you click it, it switches the checks between enabling Testicals or enabling NONE. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, with only 2 events, but I've forgotten and this works just the same.

I'd be happy to make a small tutorial on some basic event stuff, but only basic stuff because that's as much as I can do. Most events, as I see it, aren't ALWAYS straight forward, press this, it does this kind of stuff. You sometimes have to plan it out, or trick it into working in some obscure way. You'll get the hang of it though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 12:54:57 AM by Pimpin »

Thank you entrepreneur in :D

I never would have thought of that O.o

i could do with a hand book

I've had 2 people show me how to use relays but i just keep getting confused

i know you have to make the event then make the relay, and then make a event that triggers the relay but it never works D:

Unless if im doing it wrong, again.

We should start a wiki or something. Just have everyone contribute instead of bugging the beta testers and such.

I think there was one for rtb

I figured i think all of events out, I'll make a handbook/guide/tut on then sometime in the future. :D

Also, for Projectiles it's Rotation, Axis, Angle.