Author Topic: ACM's Decals (Newly added 08/08/2008)  (Read 14705 times)

These are very Good.
:D

Make the necks on some of the decals transparent, we don't all have yellow skin, you know.

Yeah, I think you should do that too.
If he did that, when you put, for instance, a yellow neck, the back of your avatar would be yellow too.

Oh you're right, i wasn't thinking :P

Well maybe the collars should just be pulled up all the way to the top of the decal so that no skin is showing. I'm not demanding it, but it might be a good idea for future decals. These are nice looking.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 01:40:33 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

lo bubs.... there good but they kinda look to good

there good but they kinda look to good
That makes a whole lot of sense.

Yeah, I think you should do that too.

If he did that, when you put, for instance, a yellow neck, the back of your avatar would be yellow too.

Oh you're right, i wasn't thinking :P

Well maybe the collars should just be pulled up all the way to the top of the decal so that no skin is showing. I'm not demanding it, but it might be a good idea for future decals. These are nice looking.

Dark star made a Decal that when around the entire body so i think it could be possible to make something like that

Dark star made a Decal that when around the entire body so i think it could be possible to make something like that
Who's Dark star?

And I'm almost certain that Decals like that are forced to only the one colour it was painted as which users can not change in the avatar menu, greatly limiting it's use more than a transparent decal with a yellow neck ever would.

And I'm almost certain that Decals like that are forced to only the one colour it was painted as which users can not change in the avatar menu, greatly limiting it's use more than a transparent decal with a yellow neck ever would.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a choice between "standard neck with shirt color choice" and "pre-colored shirt with neck choice".

Who's Dark star?

Sorry DarkStar, and he makes blockland movies

They're decent but not really blocko, sorry.
the tops are verry legoish!!! :cookieMonster:

Lul'd at Bub's decal! Nice

How in the hell are these not Blocko? This is quality stuff in my opinion.

Nicely done. Now I can download everything in one pack :D
I believe he's talking about the faces: Bubs and Marshie.

Indeed I am.

how bout we dont need the neck just make it a hoodie or something

They're decent but not really blocko, sorry.
if you think about it the geek was really blocky :D so its not all bad news
btw, love the marshie one