Author Topic: Oh lawd.  (Read 1746 times)

I just got an addicting new game and hadn't moved my hand off the mousepad in about 6 hours. When I did, the entire mousepad was soaking wet and I smelled rotting flesh on my wrist.

Discuss the awesomeness.

well i would, if i knew what awesome game you were playing.

Black and White 2.

It's very unheard of, has some bugs, and seems to be kind-of short, (Possibly only 7 levels), but each level is incredibly long and is completely open ended. You can be as benevolent or malevolent as you wish. I'm batstuff loving evil right now and my ground is cracked with lava from my own awesomeness. Whenever I conquer a new village I round up all the new villagers and dump them in my sacrifice fire. Every street has a head on a stick and yet I still pump out enough brats to fuel a war-going army.

forget yeah.

oo played the first one , pretty kick ass. It's where you play as god right?

I really enjoyed Black and white 2 also. I beat it both the evil and good way, its really fun wich ever way you play it. But personally i liked building up massive royal cities And i use to have a save of one that filled up almost half a map.

Sadly i never beat it's expansion: Battle of the gods. My army got raped in the last battle as the enemy pulls out thousands of troops from nowhere. And it takes a little too long for me to rise the population and kill of the old again. (old people are really annoying if you are evil, probably the only thing they are good for is getting rid of them by sacrificing)

Yeah, I think I was a little bit more exaggerating with my evil army. :3 While I did manage to get incredibly low morality, that was done out of boredom once all my men were dead and were left with nothing but a bunch of eldery and women. I set them all into the flames and lol'd.

What is the Expansion Pack like? Is it all war-based?

Simaler gameplay as the main but with an extended story and some new buildings that have cool functions.

Oh and new mirecals and a new creature.

lol I remember back in the day when that came out I bought a new computer just to play it.

My old could only bearly run it when it came out.

It felt like completely new game when i installed it on one that could run it with max settings.

I can barely run, this is because of my stuffty loving Graphics card. I wish I had a Job, or, better yet, an expendable income.

I suppose when I rule over the world like this in real life, I'll have a decent graphics card. Ha.