Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 136641 times)

Put a big jeep in it and make it a huge hidden place, like you can go in the radio or something, it'd be awesome :D

upcoming map "worlds"

This is what I'm waiting for, it look wondrous.

Make it suspended in the air without ground though, and make separate Islands far off from the main. I want to be able to build bridges from one to other.

Are you going to finish builders paradise.

Of course he will. I hope.

:cookie: interesting ill Download[size=100pt]

Ill Dowload :cookieMonster:It looks interesting

Builder's paradise is currently on hold for various reasons, it will be a harder map to make, but, the good news is, i've been taking courses for Torque constructor online... -snip-

That garage map looks nice so far, i'll download it when it's finished. :)

Put a big jeep in it and make it a huge hidden place, like you can go in the radio or something, it'd be awesome :D

Bloko Raceway will be Epic...I hope.

ya it will be ....... EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG you are good at this thx 20x :cookie: for you

ya it will be ....... EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/Facepalm

OMG you are good at this thx 20x :cookie: for you
/DoubleFacepalm

Do this.
:D

Epic maps.

I liked blocko raceway, but I really wish it was more of a raceway instead of some deathrace thing.

For oasis, my only requests:

:cookie: Bigger. You can enter the repeating of the map within 30 seconds. Pretty dull as of now.

:cookie: Enter-able pyramids? Maybe just a single tomb/treasure room inside, nothing major.

:cookie: Easter eggs. You know "Egyptia"? It's supposed to have some sort of heaven place. Something like that would be kewl.

Epic maps.

I liked blocko raceway, but I really wish it was more of a raceway instead of some deathrace thing.

:cookie: Bigger. You can enter the repeating of the map within 30 seconds. Pretty dull as of now.

:cookie: Enter-able pyramids? Maybe just a single tomb/treasure room inside, nothing major.

:cookie: Easter eggs. You know "Egyptia"? It's supposed to have some sort of heaven place. Something like that would be kewl.
This without the cookies.

Epic maps.

I was thinking of making something like "The Tomb of Aphtonites" which gives you an indiana jones moment to steal a golden hammer.