Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 136960 times)

Incoming city map.

Yeah, the building textures (And the cut off ones) are placeholders for now, they will be improved.

Incoming city map.
-snip-
forget.
We don't need another [GSF]Ghost, we want to build ourselves, not have it done for us.

Sonic, shut the forget up.

Sonic shut the forget up.
Quote from: Jimmg's profile
No.

Go be a richard about somebody else's opinion, please.

No thanks. If you don't want to download it don't.

forget.
We don't need another [GSF]Ghost, we want to build ourselves, not have it done for us.
Are you that ignorant?
It will have lots of blank road space for building over the map (look at the left of the picture), and i want to test out some of my skills.

Are you that ignorant?
It will have lots of blank road space for building over the map (look at the left of the picture), and i want to test out some of my skills.
Looking forward to it. ;)
By the way Aphtonites is not the only one who did something like this (*cough* Peekarica/Peek city *cough*).
And if you don't want it, then do not download it!
We can't make it easier for you...

Peek city * Hit man Coughs Was made by me and Antares * Hit man Coughs

forget.

Some times it's nice to have a city pre-built.
A good one at that.

HOW long has builder's paradise NOT been done? Like half a year? or are you just busy making other things?

HOW long has builder's paradise NOT been done? Like half a year? or are you just busy making other things?
im the same way, it looks awesome, maybe working on texture glitches?

im the same way, it looks awesome, maybe working on texture glitches?
Yes, i noticed that some textures where from RTB Isles, so now i'm working on getting my own textures.

You named your map after me?!?! Why thank you. :D

[/sarcasm]

But the Oasis map is nice.

Aphtonites<3

!!! Just realised.
Anyone else notice the majority of the people complaining don't make maps?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:58:50 PM by Feep »