Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 136979 times)

finish Builder's Paradise dammit
Also, FIY, The original Builder's paradise is pretty much cancelled now.
Why? well, let's say it was stored on an older computer.
But i'll remake it, and things like interiors will be added to make a small town

Bump.
Seeing how many people are using my Flatlands as a base for their map, i'll update the map, fix the lighting [It's blueish like the slopes] and use a better texture.

Page 47, Woo!

Importance: 47 is the most recurring number.

Oh, also, i posted a neat little demo on the forum topic for Reactor's upcoming map "worlds", i attempted to make brushes that sync with the brick grid.
Works very well, i have to say.
I might possibly make Builder's paradise a town map [NOT a city like GSF's maps], with plenty of spaces to build.

what's with the tops of the trees? that ruins it for me D:

omg is anyone even paying attention to me and my problem with mediafire? MEDIAFIRE IS BLOCKED AT MY HOUSE!!!!!

what's with the tops of the trees? that ruins it for me D:
Just an attempt at snowy trees.
It failed though, it looks like rock candy.

Quick bump.
Also.
ATTENTION
A Remake of Bloko Raceway is on the way! it will look MUCH better, the roads will be syncable with the brick grid, and to maintain it's name as an actual raceway, there will be intersecting roads so you'll be able to block off some areas to customise the race.
Hopefully i could get a modeller to make a tire block for blocking off areas.

Bump, hardly anyone reads this anymore, while usually, crappy terrain maps are hogging the attention D:
Anyway, a WIP of Builder's paradise, this is going to be one of the two indipendent islands from the main island.
It will basically be empty spaces for building houes, but i might make another version with buildings.

Yes, the crappy house was built to show how it syncs with the brick grid.

EDIT:
The main island's development!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:06:23 AM by Aphtonites »

Builder's paradise will be even better now.

Yessssss.

Will Builder's Paradise still have a sunset type thing, and a bridge like that? :o

Quick bump.
Also.
ATTENTION
A Remake of Bloko Raceway is on the way! it will look MUCH better, the roads will be syncable with the brick grid, and to maintain it's name as an actual raceway, there will be intersecting roads so you'll be able to block off some areas to customise the race.
Hopefully i could get a modeller to make a tire block for blocking off areas.
Sounds great.

Will Builder's Paradise still have a sunset type thing, and a bridge like that? :o
Indeed.
It will still have the same theme as the old Builder's Paradise, albeit a bit more adapted to a civilization.

nice, also, for the flatlands update on lighting, can you make it even lighting all around, sorta like at noon, to lower shadows?