Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 138000 times)

And you don't even give a stuff about making your own maps, you only churn out THOUSANDS of crappy ports out of your ass and call it a map.
Yeah, you make your own maps aswell, sure, some crappy village and a box house interior wich is made out of un-aligned dollar textures that looked like somebody took a stuff on it.

i see one map from you,i have at least 5

so that 5-1
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:40:35 AM by Mutantz »

i have several maps i am working on,but unlike that money map i did a year ago i have learned a ton since then and am careful when making thing to make sure everything lines up and looks right and you dont pass through stuff,i also dont want to make maps that are too big,if i didnt port those maps somebody else would of,i just got it out of the way.

heres 30 mins of work

now just got to make the guard rail as trying to sink it into a solid block and making the track a trench just crashed and crashed.
Sure, you can make a better track than i do, but that doesn't mean you can beat me at minifig's.

i have several maps i am working on,but unlike that money map i did a year ago i have learned a ton since then and am careful when making thing to make sure everything lines up and looks right and you dont pass through stuff,i also dont want to make maps that are too big,if i didnt port those maps somebody else would of,i just got it out of the way.

heres 30 mins of work

now just got to make the guard rail as trying to sink it into a solid block and making the track a trench just crashed and crashed.

HAHA PUNK

Sure, you can make a better track than i do, but that doesn't mean you can beat me at minifig's<------------quoted

as i offered before,we can work together,i can make the track and you can make the other stuff,i.e minifigs,sketch out a track with a paint program,draw it on a piece of paper and take a pix,and ill make it,i am makeing the tracks so it will be very hard to go off the track,but my idea of a sunk track is fubared.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:31:26 PM by Mutantz »

mutanz and aphtonite working to gether to make a racing map and other maps hmmm sounds good but the problem is people here are to tempermental and get frustrated easily and could really be annoying like critzim will be every where, and i lost my point to much typing meh...... O ya! i'd be a good idea to work together and it would be kool what you to could bring out, it'd probly be really good. so ya im done my fingers are cramping up.

Edit:my grammer is bad so what geez......
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 08:06:55 PM by Blt3200/Golden link »

Sure, you can make a better track than i do, but that doesn't mean you can beat me at minifig's<------------quoted

as i offered before,we can work together,i can make the track and you can make the other stuff,i.e minifigs,sketch out a track with a paint program,draw it on a piece of paper and take a pix,and ill make it,i am makeing the tracks so it will be very hard to go off the track,but my idea of a sunk track is fubared.
Since i'm starting to like a little more now (Since i realised those where old maps anyway ,well, except for the ports, obviously) i consider this a deal.
MSN please?

Edit: Builder's paradise pictures are on the main post if anybody's curious to see.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:43:25 AM by Aphtonites »

huzzah for conflict resolution! anyways, nice builders paradise

woooohooooo i did it i helped party! party! TOGAA! so guys whats gonna be the first thing you work on?

Since i'm starting to like a little more now (Since i realised those where old maps anyway ,well, except for the ports, obviously) i consider this a deal.
MSN please?

Edit: Builder's paradise pictures are on the main post if anybody's curious to see.
MSN or windows live?

Now that Builder's Paradise has been shown to you all, dont flame Aphtonites. Hes a Blocklander like you all and he hates impatience. So, im just saying this now, STFU.

Holy stuff builders paradise Looks loving Awsome
Keep it up!

heres 30 mins of work

RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE FOR forgetS SAKE!!!!

plz realese plz plz i will wait still