Post all bugs here.

Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9567 times)

When Changing maps during a Minigame, the Minigame stays, even though no players are actually in it.
This happens with any and all Minigames that are in-progress.

It may just be me, but the game crashes very often... Or at least more often than V8... I have no idea why though...

Strange, I'm getting many unwanted crashes lately as well. Any ideas why?

I think I found the source of the player model being deleted
I was in Irk's challenge server, and it was laggy, so when I Ctrl-K'd and then clicked to respawn, it didn't respawn on click due to the lag, so i Ctrl-K'd again, and my player model was deleted and everything smeared on the screen. Wedge was there when it happened : )
He had also been getting some error messages

Some bricks on certain save files have been decollided and you can pass through them.

This certainly needs to be fixed.

I think the picture explains it all.

If a brick is fake killed, then the group it belongs to is fake killed, when the respawn they don't have collision or raycasting.

If you open the admin window, maxmize it, close it, open it again and unmaximize it, it'll clear the player list on the UI.

I think I found the source of the player model being deleted
I was in Irk's challenge server, and it was laggy, so when I Ctrl-K'd and then clicked to respawn, it didn't respawn on click due to the lag, so i Ctrl-K'd again, and my player model was deleted and everything smeared on the screen. Wedge was there when it happened : )
He had also been getting some error messages

Didn't Irk make some changes to player spawning and death so you couldn't cheat the triggers? The glitch with that is probably to do with his code rather than the game.

If you open the admin window, maxmize it, close it, open it again and unmaximize it, it'll clear the player list on the UI.
that's what i was gonna post,
it happens with IGSO too.\
and some other guis.. >.<

When you hit apply on the minigame menu people who were horse rayed change back, though that is probably good, when someone is on the horse, they stay mounted.

If a player was to change their avatar ingame twice, their LAN name could be set back to "Blockhead". Also, this same glitch can mess up your ID # and change it to 0, initially making the player a faux/fake Badspot.

I found this out while trying to make my own player datablock, and couldn't get it to show up in-game either.
Did you include a description.txt?

-When a player is horse rayed, you can mount them on slot 0, which gives you control over his/her movements.
-I was browsing a save file a noticed only recently saved bricks saved ownership, the old bricks (bricks of the previous save) didn`t have ownership saved.

In sometimes i get spawned and my light turned ON when i dont need it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:42:03 AM by Dansegal96 V2 »