Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9545 times)

In sometimes i get spawned and my light turned ON when i dont need it.

Been answered
You can change that in Advanced Options

When your small, you can fall through bricks and interiors. You can also see through bricks. The paint can does not bring up the wireframe like the wrench, making you unable to paint water.

Has the tank glitch been reported when you hit the tank wid hammer? in the gunner

When your small, you can fall through bricks and interiors. You can also see through bricks. The paint can does not bring up the wireframe like the wrench, making you unable to paint water.
Water has raycasting set off by default, so no other projectiles than the wands, wrench, and hammer hit it. The paint can not bringing up wireframe is more of a feature than a bug. He probably would've put it in there if he wanted it.

When passing through a decollided brick in a vehicle, you go through it.  But if you drive over a decollided brick, the vehicle teats it as if it were still colliding.  So you can actually drive on decollided stuff.

Also, when I walk on a decollided plate, and there is another brick under it, I suddenly find my self staring from my feet, even though my head is well above the bricks.

When passing through a decollided brick in a vehicle, you go through it.  But if you drive over a decollided brick, the vehicle teats it as if it were still colliding.  So you can actually drive on decollided stuff.

Also, when I walk on a decollided plate, and there is another brick under it, I suddenly find my self staring from my feet, even though my head is well above the bricks.

turn off ray casting.

What about the Mac Blockland, where it says Blockland is "version 9m"

Version 9(Mac) durr

New bugs:
Saves ghost bricks that automaticlly get killed while planted sometimes get saved.
When planting a ghost brick(vehicles spawn) and holding down plant brick, the brick studs of the brick under it changed or something else happened.

Donno if its a bug or not, I consider it a hax.
open editor.zip, open editor.cs, look for

Code: [Select]
function toggleEditor(%make)
{
   if (%make)
   {
      if (!$missionRunning)
      {
         MessageBoxOK("Mission Required", "You must load a mission before starting the Mission Editor.", "");

return;
      }

if (!isObject(Editor))
      {
         Editor::create();
         MissionCleanup.add(Editor);
      }
      if (Canvas.getContent() == EditorGui.getId())
         Editor.close();
      else
         Editor.open();
   }
}

What if this happens...

Code: [Select]
function toggleEditor(%make)
{
   if (%make)
   {
      if (!$missionRunning)
      {
         //MessageBoxOK("Mission Required", "You must load a mission before starting the Mission Editor.", "");
    Editor.open();
         //return;
      }

if (!isObject(Editor))
      {
         Editor::create();
         MissionCleanup.add(Editor);
      }
      if (Canvas.getContent() == EditorGui.getId())
         Editor.close();
      else
         Editor.open();
   }
}

You'll be able to look at the editor but none of the options will actually work. (if they do, they'll glitch up your clientside terrain/ghost objects but no-one else)

Version 9(Mac) durr

Oh. Hard to tell because the m was lower case.

This has been happening since I got V9.  Whenever I hit the Quit button on the main menu, Blockland freezes up, and i am forced to close the program through the task manager.  But, if I hit the quit button on the escape menu ingame, there are no problems.  Console.log attached

If a brick is saved while it's destroyed(like in a DM) it will reload  with no collision.

HORSES!

When you get on a horse and go into a low space if you jump off it you end up  going through the floor/wall/roof etc.

For eg. The secret leading from the chimney hole and going under the drawers has a small space and the horse can be used to get through the floor!!

When you yourself become a horse, you can ride a horse still. Horse riding a horse ? Thats odd.