Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9556 times)

When you yourself become a horse, you can ride a horse still. Horse riding a horse ? Thats odd.

How do you think horses reproduce?

Badspot

• Administrator
When you yourself become a horse, you can ride a horse still. Horse riding a horse ? Thats odd.
I'm fairly certain that does not happen.

I mentioned both of these in your server, but a record here anyway:
- There seems to be a problem with the Tank Add-On that blocks all triggers except Slot 0+On because it doesn't call Parent::onTrigger if it isn't using those triggers. It's very minor but prevents some mods from working. (e.g. I wanted my weapon to detect the Jet trigger as "alternate fire" but it won't work since the tank package overrides it) Adding something similar to this should fix it:

package tankPackage
{
   ... cut stuff...
   function armor::onTrigger(%this, %obj, %triggerNum, %val)
   {
      if(%triggerNum $= 0 && %val)
      {
         %mount = %obj.getObjectMount();
         if(%mount.dataBlock $= TankTurretPlayer)
         {
             ... cut stuff...
         }
         else
            Parent::onTrigger(%this,%obj,%triggerNum,%val);
      }
      else
        Parent::onTrigger(%this,%obj,%triggerNum,%val);

}
};

- I'm not sure if this is a problem, but when I am in a minigame with brick damage off, other people can trigger my projectile launchers (without trust) destroy my bricks. If I trigger it, the bricks don't break, and neither me or them firing rockets at the bricks break them.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:20:52 PM by Space Guy »

I start a server, disconnect, then start the server again. The following dialog box appears:
Buffer overrun detected!

Program: C:\Programas\Blockland\Blockland.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
now be terminated.

I'm not sure if this is posted before, but i was making a puzzle with wrench events,2 ramp bricks and 4 print bricks on top of it. So, when i set one of the regular print bricks on top of the ramp bricks to fake kill, i could see through the top of the ramp brick.

I was in Facechild's server when suddenly.

Code: [Select]
*** Phase 3: Mission Lighting
  Successfully loaded mission lighting file: 'Add-Ons/Map_Bedroom/bedroom_dc664c81.ml'
Mission lighting done
*** Initial Control Object
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Weapon_Sniper Rifle/yellow (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
ERROR: CSGPlane::clipWindingToPlaneFront: error in polygon clipper
and that error line repeated itself x 5000 or so KB in the console.

Didn't Irk make some changes to player spawning and death so you couldn't cheat the triggers? The glitch with that is probably to do with his code rather than the game.

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything that happens in my server into account as a bug except the skies not downloading.  I have modified the respawn and it's a bit temperamental.

I start a server, disconnect, then start the server again. The following dialog box appears:

I has EXACT same prob.

In the tutorial (Only in the tutorial) when I get to the the "apply an item" task, every time I try to set an item I get this console error:
Set::add: Object "0" doesn't exist
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (13955): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'setRespawnTime'

At first I assumed it was one of my Add-Ons so I reverted the Add-On list to default, and temporarily removed my client-side Add-Ons but still get the error. I don't see how anything has changed since the last time I played the tutorial, especially with all custom Add-Ons disabled.

Forum Search Problem: Search by Username

I tried it, it doesn't seem to work a lot of the time. I searched for posts by Randy for "Too Far" and most things that came up didn't have "Too Far" in it, never mind that Randy NEVER posted there.

Bug I noticed on your server:
If you plant a print brick, then print it, the ghost brick turns into that brick like it is supposed to, but if you fire the brick weapon to make a new ghost brick twice, the ghost brick loses its print.

I am not sure if this is a bug.. maybe you guys like this (i dont)
When building on a road it says Float. (the middle of the road not the sides)
I'm trying to build a gate
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:54:12 PM by RD-G2 »

ya, that's how to works. Sorry, no studs there/.

you can't build on a flat plate there needs to be studs

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
forget.

I opened an events editor window. Somehow the send and cancel keys were not doing anything when i clicked them :/