Admin Gui Edit

Author Topic: Admin Gui Edit  (Read 19226 times)

I love this, saves typing and for those wierd names(for example, myself), you don't have to go all the way to charater map and copy everything.

I love this, saves typing and for those wierd names(for example, myself), you don't have to go all the way to charater map and copy everything.
Agree'd
This Nice and the dup is handy as well :D

Ill probably get this when i pick up the duplicator later.

DUPE YES YES YES YES YES YES! Finaly!This helps out alot

beats a non working igso
The igso works fine.  If you are too stupid to work the igso, then that is your problem.  And even this doesn't have all of the options that igso has.  I recomend DLing both of them.

I like this for the most part, but no Add-On should add buttons for its features to the Admin GUI.  Imagine if everybody did that.
I use the duplicator as much as I use the Destruco-wand. They really are essentials. I really was expecting the duper to be included in V9.

Frequent use does not necessarily warrant placement in the Admin GUI.

Edit: Has it's own topic.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:29:49 PM by General Omega »

Randy if you want me to take it down just PM me. For those who would rather have a key bind then here you go. I was not planning to releasing it. It has 3 binds. 1 for the admin and normal wand, 1 for the fill can and 1 for the duplicator. If you can get it to work then good for you.
He says if you're admin it gives you Destructo Wand and if you're not admin it gives you normal Wand. I say bad idea if you don't want to use the wand that could kill more bricks by accident. I'd rather have the security of regular wand as admin unless I'm killing spam or something.

Duplicator doesnt work for me the fetch and find button do but when I click on duplicator nothing happens.

Duplicator doesnt work for me the fetch and find button do but when I click on duplicator nothing happens.

Did you download the duplicator?

Nevermind I fixed it thanks.

nice  now make one where you can unadmin someone

This should be useful, my fingers are happy :D.
You are a douchBox and this is your mother  :cookieMonster:.......

duplicator doesnt work..........D:

AMAGAWD THIS IS UBER PWNAGE!!!!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: 9/10 cookies