Author Topic: Admin Gui Edit  (Read 19221 times)

Awsome, you've got a Download.

It would be nice if the duplicator was a item but you could still get it by typing or now.. clicking the admin menus button. (nice tho)

Hey this is cool and all but the "duplicator" doesn't work.

Randy, I think you should add the duplicator to this package, since kiddies are lacking of common sense lately. I blame it on the television.

He says if you're admin it gives you Destructo Wand and if you're not admin it gives you normal Wand. I say bad idea if you don't want to use the wand that could kill more bricks by accident. I'd rather have the security of regular wand as admin unless I'm killing spam or something.
I dont see how there different, if you killing your bricks then it just kills like a normal wand :P.

Could you make it close the general menu when you use it? It's annoying to have to do it manually. Thanks.

Could you make it close the general menu when you use it? It's annoying to have to do it manually. Thanks.
Updated. I never thought of adding that because I always just use ctrl-a to open the admin Gui. I also took this opportunity to make the duplicator button toggleable (open client.cs and edit the variable at the top while Blockland is closed) (default on).

this is a good addon its easier for finding and fetching for those random named people who have names like ..:;:ththtidffufnffunmantytytytyt:;:.. ya try typing the with no mistakes!!!!!! i recommend this :D

this is a good addon its easier for finding and fetching for those random named people who have names like ..:;:ththtidffufnffunmantytytytyt:;:.. ya try typing the with no mistakes!!!!!! i recommend this :D
Random, un-required crap. Does not randomly select and second part could be the grounds for a...whatever. Better not find more posts like this...

Pretty useful, I guess.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:19:25 PM by Supreme Guy »

Could you make a button that equips the Fill Can? If not, I'll understand.