Author Topic: Player ScaleXYZ (output event)  (Read 18963 times)

This was created for Frodo091 and I decided to release it.

It scales a player like the usual deal goes, but you can specify each dimension(so you can have a longer, taller, or whatever player). It also has looser limits than the regular scale, allowing you to go up to 5 times regular size.

The event is pretty straight forward, there are three input boxes in output parameters, representing X, Y, and Z.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qu0lcdaaywm

Put the zip in your add-ons folder, and tick it off in the add-ons menu.
Everything should work but if you do stumble upon any glitches or bugs inform me and I will fix them post-haste.

It scales a player like the usual deal goes, but you can specify each dimension(so you can have a longer, taller, or whatever player). It also has looser limits than the regular scale, allowing you to go up to 5 times regular size.
His has more options.

It has more options which makes it more useful.  I'd like to have conditionals for events to.

I recommend against using this.  In v9, several things are based off of player scale:  damage, damage radius, projectile size, jet emitter size, etc, etc etc.  Having a player with a different aspect ratio might adversely affect the game.

Yeah, when you shrink your hp goes down. Alot.

Its still fun to mess around with, and its useful if you want higher sizes than 2 2 2.

If you were having a deathmatch or something, this would not be an ideal choice, but neither would the normal scale events.

Its also useful if you make a crusher, you can have it flatten people.

so thats why giant sampapa diddnt die in one sniper shot :o

Ah, that explains why Rockets didn't work too well

so thats why giant sampapa diddnt die in one sniper shot :o

That explains why a pistol shot killed my sister. O.O

i think bigger people=bigger diks, and bigger diks= bigger confiidence in your invisable health bar

i think bigger people=bigger diks, and bigger diks= bigger confiidence in your invisable health bar
O.O
O.O

that makes sence

can somebody give me the link to the other 1 of these