Author Topic: Guild Wars  (Read 2464 times)

I've decided to go back to guild wars

Making anew a character called BioSpark or just put your name so I can add you

K ill install it, Play with me, cus i normaly get to abby thingy and quit
(i no has any expansion packs tho :3)

Spoiler?
(furthest i got is into the future city where it destroyed)

"Dr Tails"

i downloading the city :3
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:23:13 PM by tails »

guild wars is such a peace of stuff

I recommend you leave Guildwars and try Age of Conan.

I only have Nightfall right now also I might Ghoul

I only have prophesis, "tape colon three"

I have Nightfall. A friend gave me an account :3

Tri

Guild Wars gets boring faster than WoW.  I have the original and liked it at first but it got extremely boring.

I have Guild Wars, I really don't like it. It has a nice concept with the two class thing, but the whole "Meet people in the towns and group with them to take them into a private world" thing didn't really appeal to me. That's why I like games like WoW where you encounter people wondering around, not just in towns. Oh well, a lot of my co-workers and friends from WoW want me to play again, so I just may continue my Necro/Ranger.

I have Guild Wars, I really don't like it. It has a nice concept with the two class thing, but the whole "Meet people in the towns and group with them to take them into a private world" thing didn't really appeal to me. That's why I like games like WoW where you encounter people wondering around, not just in towns. Oh well, a lot of my co-workers and friends from WoW want me to play again, so I just may continue my Necro/Ranger.

I agree. I didn't like Guild Wars much, I played for maybe a day or two. Too much stuff to learn for me, which is usually a turn-off for most MMOs. Oh well, my sister's ex-boyfriend bought it for me, not like I wasted anything getting it.

I think WoW is the best MMO for its unique look, huge open world epicness, awesome backstory (I've heard), consistent updates and whatnot. Too bad I suck total richard at it (Goron knows) and I'm poor. Otherwise I'd probably play.

I had a Dwarf paladin on WoW, I was awesome.

Lemme know when you feel like playing again, I want to recruit you so I can help you out a lot.

Tri

WoW private server FTW!

Half-day download and install not FTW!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 02:13:01 AM by Badspot »

WoW private server FTW!
Do not give links/talk about/show off private or cracked mmo servers - this is piracy

If anyone's going to play GW, they should get Raven GT's UI mod. It makes it look TONS better than the default.