Author Topic: Named Glass Button Avatars.  (Read 9099 times)

I do not know about you but I like my bevels to be realistic.

edit: Told Gikon. He says that that is his thing. Proof is of the past. He ( as helen ) posted a few that would kick your avatar's asses. Sadly due to redoing the Off topic forum it got lost.

Edit2: Forgot about the time to make this. could have been shorter if I had chosen the color before hand. 1 minute 10 secs.
Man...
I didn't say these were the best, I was just giving some to the Blockland community.

Do you have to be best at everything???

Could I please have one that says DS (standing for Draco Soul) With agreen button and Black text? PLOX PLOX PLOX??? PLOOOOOOX???

Just for fun, do mine in gray and yellow. :D

put my name in pink and the backround black to darkgray

Its been 24 hours where the forget is my avitar

How about.... A gold one that says "MYST" in the font "Times".... Or just a cyan one that says "Telly" on it...

edit: Told Gikon. He says that that is his thing. Proof is of the past. He ( as helen ) posted a few that would kick your avatar's asses. Sadly due to redoing the Off topic forum it got lost.

Edit2: Forgot about the time to make this. could have been shorter if I had chosen the color before hand. 1 minute 10 secs.
Man...
I didn't say these were the best, I was just giving some to the Blockland community.

Do you have to be best at everything???
No I was saying that it is an old thing to have a photoshop avatar. Nothing really good about it anyways.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/w0rmaster/thissucks-1.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/w0rmaster/thissucks.png
That would kick these avatar's ass? Hah! They're practically the same thing. Those are duplications I made of Gikon's avatars when his thread was "all-that" and everyone had a Gikon made avatar. If you look at the pictures you'll notice it's just a default gradient, a shine, text, and a few layer styles. (drop shadow, gradient, stroke) I don't even think that Ethan was around for that whole Gikon thing, so how could he even steal Gikon's thunder? If he ever had any, that is. Your bevel isn't realistic, either.
Avatar's like this are dumb anyway, where you just request to have your name put on it. It's not personal at all. If you're avatar isn't going to be based on the art in the avatar, why put your name on it anyway? It happens to be right above your avatar. Please go away, General Omega, and never come back.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 06:24:39 PM by TheWorm »

I thought people would like these, so I did them.
I was around for Gikon's avatars, but they are a different style.

Here are the requests (A-Z):

Amiret:

DS:

Ghoul:

koolkody12:

Lil Robot:

Socko:

Telly:

Enjoy :D

I didn't do the "This is mine Bitch" one or whatever, cause it is stupid.

BWAHAHAHA!... Didnt know why I did that. Thanks!

Can I have one colored like Shinji's but says CC on it?

Would you like it to have black writing or red writing?

Hmm... Can I have myst one also? PLZ? If not, that's fine, but I'd really like to have one.