Poll

what one should people make more off face,detail!

Dr.Who
4 (5.7%)
Star Wars
20 (28.6%)
Batman
4 (5.7%)
All
15 (21.4%)
None
27 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 13, 2008, 11:41:04 PM

Author Topic: which ONE?  (Read 8284 times)

dont start fighting..
lock topic..before i do..!

How your not badspot only badspot and admins and stuff CAN LOCK AND PEOPLE WHO OWN THIS TOPIC.

pointless flaming gives me teh lulz.
flaming isint going to get the topic locked.

None of them. Stop asking for Dr cigarette, we have enough Batman, Star Wars has been done too many times, and etc. etc.

pointless flaming gives me teh lulz.
flaming isint going to get the topic locked.

I am his friend and i was asking him stuff.

None of them. Stop asking for Dr cigarette, we have enough Batman, Star Wars has been done too many times, and etc. etc.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR DOCTOR WHO. I AM ASKING FOR CAPTAIN JACK. AND CAPTAIN JACK IS NOT THE DOCTOR.

Captain Jack is IN Doctor Who. Jesus, calm down...

I am his friend and i was asking him stuff.

I AM NOT ASKING FOR DOCTOR WHO. I AM ASKING FOR CAPTAIN JACK. AND CAPTAIN JACK IS NOT THE DOCTOR.
Shut the forget up and learn some grammar. I can hardly understand what your trying to type, and I probably don't want to.

Captian, leave the forums you Dr. who absest noob.

I don't even know what Dr. who is, but since you are such a fanatic, i don't want to.

somehow i don't see the faces/decals... i must be going blind... i don't see any finished ones...

somehow i don't see the faces/decals... i must be going blind... i don't see any finished ones...
Funny story about that, the person who made this topic is an idiot and didn't post any because he posted in the wrong section :D

I say if you do Batman you should use the ones in that new video game they came out with...

P.S.Wrong Section!