Author Topic: Grayscale colorset  (Read 2596 times)

Grayscale Colorset
How the grinch stole happiness

Description
NO COLOR!
NO TRANS!
NO HAPPINESS!
NO SNOWCONES FOR BABIES!

Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Screenshots

Download
Colorset_Grayscale.zip (Last Updated: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:41 am)

Installation
Put Colorset_Grayscale.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

you got that idea from me D:

I got the idea from the fact that I barely use colors in my builds.

I got the idea from the fact that I barely use colors in my builds.
Um, lol? Looks good, at least theirs many greys. :cookieMonster:

you got that idea from me D:
You probably got the idea of the Greyscale builds which probably got the idea of me from the "Greyscale cult" which I got the idea from seeing things in Greyscale but at the same time you probably got the idea from something else. Just because you did something once doesn't mean you where the original person who came up with the idea, more then likely you've gotten from some one else from memory.

I like it, make your saves depressing and sad.  Reminds me of De Blob

NO SNOWCONES FOR BABIES!
LOL

You probably got the idea of the Greyscale builds which probably got the idea of me from the "Greyscale cult" which I got the idea from seeing things in Greyscale but at the same time you probably got the idea from something else. Just because you did something once doesn't mean you where the original person who came up with the idea, more then likely you've gotten from some one else from memory.

LOL!

on topic: nice add on

why is every line the same colors?!

you probably got the idea from something else.
i made mine because i was tired of telling people to build in greyscale only when i want my server to be greyscale only

why is every line the same colors?!
It's not. The set smooth transitions from 1.000 to 0.000 in increments of 0.015; except for at the end where I cannot fit in another row and I skip about 0.100.

i made mine because i was tired of telling people to build in greyscale only when i want my server to be greyscale only
Yeah but where did you get the greyscale idea from on your server?  :cookieMonster:

Tom

Nice, but I don't think anyone will every need that many grays.

Cool, hopefully we'll see some more gray scale builds.