Author Topic: I met Badspot (ingame)  (Read 4000 times)

Well, it must be him. Or hax. Please answer. Anyway, Badspot came to a server. Talking about how the addons on the server needed to be rearranged. Acted a lot like Badspot.

its not him unless he gave you the secret handshake like the rest of us get.

....and i dont think you even know it

Umm, So has everyone else....

He came to my server for a while when Retail was released.

Lol it just felt special to me. Its not everyday the average member talks to Badspot, especially in my case. But in honesty, Im not entirely convinced.

Of course it's him, i never had him join a server i was in though, but still, just about everyone has met him in game

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Agh, why did i take forever trying to think of a reply D:

Except me (until now)  :cookieMonster:

Tri

Its legit, only a fan boy would get jumpy though.

XD We know who Icy likes....LOLJK <3's Iceh

Both players stand infront of eachother. Then both players click the left mouse button at the same time. And that's how you make the secret handshake in v9.

Both players stand infront of eachother. Then both players click the left mouse button at the same time. And that's how you make the secret handshake in v9.
How could you give away the secret?!

Every time i see the name Maverick, i keep thinking it's the Maverick that used to hang with RMVenomAK D:

Bad just showed up in my server :D

Helped me and Boshi not be idiots with events :D

I had love with him in the Block Party server, so did around a thousand other people.

I posted a thread about it almost a year ago.