Author Topic: The Bank of Blockland challenge  (Read 1081 times)

Hello fellow blocklandians! I have constructed a bank in which the route to the safe I have deemed un-crackable! Un-beatable! Virtually bank-robber free!

Our premises on the beautiful emerald isles

However, before we begin filling it with the hard-earned blocks of this game's fine residents, we want to make sure that it is virtually impossible for anyone without prior knowledge of the bank to break in.

[[THE CHALLENGE]]
Be the first to crack the bank security system. The first mega-thief will get the honor of having his screen-name permanently displayed in the map file for thiefs down the road to admire.

[[RULES OF THE CHALLENGE]]
First of all, practice practice practice until you get to the end, once you have the bank cracked, do the following.

Start blockland and begin a video recording immediately. Load Emerald Isles, load the map file, and begin a mini-game with the following settings.

Once you reach the end and record the inside of the vault, end the recording, upload it to youtube or other video hosting website, and PM me the code found inside the vault, and the link to the video.

Once I have verified that all portions of what you did were legit, I'll post in the thread that there was a winner and put the name of the person who cracked it into the map, and re-host the save file in the thread!

So, what are you waiting for?

Sounds like fun, I needed a good puzzle so Ill DL as soon as I get back from my grandma's house  :cookieMonster:.

Edit: First post =D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:27:39 PM by Nepthan »

This sux. There is a jump I can't make, otherwise I'd have it done.
I wouldn't want to call this a practical bank.

I guess there is some sort of glitch jump/jumppack jump you can do to get past it but I'm yet to figure it out.

I would just like confirmation that it is actually doable.

I guess I should take into consideration that this hole in the bottom of the wall may just be a distraction from a real way to get into the vault.

Wrong section this goes in Gallery

But i like ya bank

Bank looks a but spammy, better off on a map everyone has (Slate or something).

Bank looks a but spammy, better off on a map everyone has (Slate or something).

Everyone should have Emerald Isles 4 and if they don't they're a loser. >:D

This sux. There is a jump I can't make, otherwise I'd have it done.
I wouldn't want to call this a practical bank.

I guess there is some sort of glitch jump/jumppack jump you can do to get past it but I'm yet to figure it out.

I would just like confirmation that it is actually doable.

I guess I should take into consideration that this hole in the bottom of the wall may just be a distraction from a real way to get into the vault.
All jumps are makeable, and it is possible to get to the vault in 70 seconds.