Author Topic: bullet speed  (Read 1977 times)

When i shoot my gun i can constantly press the mouse and it'll shoot 1 bullet then i have keep shooting it and nothing comes out?

How do i make it where everytime i press the mouse button it shoots?

He wants to make it to a machine gun.

It's a little section at the end of the script called imageStates. I suggest you find a gun that does what you want your gun to do and compare that gun's imageState lineup to your gun's imageState lineup. Who knows, you might learn something.

It's a little section at the end of the script called imageStates. I suggest you find a gun that does what you want your gun to do and compare that gun's imageState lineup to your gun's imageState lineup. Who knows, you might learn something.

i DONT want it auto-matic, i want it where everytime i press the right mouse button it shoots bullets, it does shoot one bullet but then i press it again and it shoots nothing?

i DONT want it auto-matic, i want it where everytime i press the right mouse button it shoots bullets, it does shoot one bullet but then i press it again and it shoots nothing?
I assume you mean the left mouse button.

Just edit the gun script.

I assume you mean the left mouse button.

Just edit the gun script.

... i know how i need to edit the gun script its common sence and you know when i meant, you dont have to correct me

Then why are you posting here?

cause i am a begginer and if i dont know how to make it where i want it, please never post on coding help if you dont help them

cause i am a begginer and if i dont know how to make it where i want it, please never post on coding help if you dont help them

No you are an idiot. You say you have common sense yet do not know how to edit the gun, which as you said requires common sense.

Adam helps alot in coding help so he can keep postin here D:

No you are an idiot. You say you have common sense yet do not know how to edit the gun, which as you said requires common sense.

Adam helps alot in coding help so he can keep postin here D:

then why isnt he helping me, exactly

then why isnt he helping me, exactly
He is not helping you because, you are not smart enough to figure out how to state your problems...

Make a copy of the gun script, rename it, edit the datablock names, edit the shapeFile = lines, edit anything else you need to edit. Not that hard to figure out.

Not that hard to figure out.

yes cause i am starting to code weapon scripts

First you say you know how, now you say you don't.
Make up your damn mind, forget.

And I hardly think of changing a few variables as coding, anyone can do it, if they take a look at without automatically asking for help