Author Topic: Output Event - Tumble  (Read 16940 times)

insane12

I stopped reading right there.
Why hasn't he died yet?

I hasn't quite found him yet, sry guys.

I love you :D

Now can you make it so you do a back flip upon touch, and touch down? Norly, and you can choose size of flip/height/flip/amount
Not really. The tumble function is a default function already in the game.

I stopped reading right there.
Why hasn't he died yet?
What is your problem with insane?

where do ya put this? i put it in add-ons but it won't show up in the add-on menu in the game startup thingy.

A tumble event, requested by insane12 for Ub3r K1tten's server.

A user named Dah Bomb (I think) came into K1tten's server a week or so ago and renamed himself Badspot, with his BL ID 0. I think He came onto a freebuild server under a different name and was being an a55hole to everybody while I was trying to build an events lab. He then proceeded to use the mini-player-through-brick glitch to just jump around my lab. There were no admins at the time.   D:   darn dedicated servers.

Also, I sense n00b abuse in your future     XD
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:19:41 PM by GhostOfBetaTapes »

where do ya put this? i put it in add-ons but it won't show up in the add-on menu in the game startup thingy.
K I learned this from experience =3
You cant just save it there, you have to save to desktop then drag it into Add-Ons, k?

Not really. The tumble function is a default function already in the game.
What is your problem with insane?

He's a homo. He's annoying. He's handicapped. He claims to not be handicapped, openly admitted that he takes special ed and then QQ's when someone mentions it.

tl;dr, he's a whiny cumbag.

This is great. I think they used this in Titanium Man's Blocko World server. :P
Super Jumpz.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: This is great!

off topic: wat the hell is up with all of these heads of the same guy

on topic: WHEEEEE.  gives up a more realistic death