Author Topic: Weird Love For Fishing  (Read 2311 times)

Even if I dont catch anything, I always have love for it, idk what it is maybe its the atmosphere. I really dont know why, Has this happened to you?
No Im not old Im 11

I enjoy fishing. But because I never catch anything is the reason I never do it.

Also. 11. Ha.

I am not a be fan of fishing but I always seem to catch at least three fish...

I dont know why I just like it. We went to a horrible lake today, my grandpa might take me somewhere else again, a better place in, Ohio.

I love fishing, it's one of my favorite sports, always has been. Just the peaceful water and the thrill of a catch, combined, it's an awesome feeling.

I know, maybe that's it.
I love fishing, it's one of my favorite sports, always has been. Just the peaceful water and the thrill of a catch, combined, it's an awesome feeling.
I wanted to catch a Crappie(Crapie, Forget how its spelled) or something

I R LIVE IN OHIO.

WHERE OYU?

I don't care much for fishing, I just like being out on a boat.

forget fishing.

How would you like to suffer pain by not being able to breathe?

forget fishing.

How would you like to suffer pain by not being able to breathe?

Pfft, if you feel bad about fish, you should think about the rest of what you eat.

Anyway, I love fishing. Just sitting in the sun, peace and quiet, listening to the waves, and not having to concentrate on anything but your line. I'm mostly a catch-and-throw fisher, though.

The only thing that keeps me from fishing more often is pole cleaning and forgetting all of those fancy knots.

I think it's just that fact that your actually relaxing without being in front of a screen that makes it nice.  Also, am I the only one now scared of carp due to Dwarf Fortress?

I enjoy fishing. But because I never catch anything is the reason I never do it.

Also. 11. Ha.
How are you smarter than me then :O

Because you're a handicap.

I dont know why I just like it. We went to a horrible lake today, my grandpa might take me somewhere else again, a better place in, Ohio.

But there's no place to fish here! How are you going to do that? (Yeah, I live in Ohio!)