Author Topic: Stories of internet stupitity  (Read 945 times)

Post the most illiterate internet user you have ever met, and what they did to deserve that title in your mind, i will start with an example to show you what i mean,

One day, when i was at school, (i think, but i wasn't in the house) my dad decided that he wanted a football jersey, so he went on Google to look for one.  he found a link that said "FREE FOOTBALL JERSEY CLICK HERE"  so he did, he apperantly had to fill out a bunch of adds, and give his e-mail to every one of them, about half way through it he decided that giving his e-mail to a bunch of adds wasn't worth a free football jersey so he exited out of the window.  the next day, he had about 80 new emails in his inbox, all spam, and since at the time our email didnt have a "mark message as spam" butten, they just sat in there. every day, we got about 80 to 100 spam emails, till that we got our new email address, now we no longer get spam email.

nobody cares. at all.

Its always nice to make fun of your dad, its not like respecting thy father is a deeply held virtue in many people or anything.

i didn't say that i disrespect him, i am just posting a story, jeez

Its always nice to make fun of your dad, its not like respecting thy father is a deeply held virtue in many people or anything.

QFT.

Unless your Dad beats you at night.

ok i think i used too strong of words when i was talking about my dad, as i said before
I do not disrespect him