Author Topic: Target Events v2  (Read 18422 times)

you can be pretty sure im gonna make a shooting gallery now!

i found a glitch! or problem
i make moveing targets spawn..
but they dont move, i set it to
target, west, 0 5 0 5
and it doesnt move
and if you kill it, it never disappears

whats up with that?

nice now i have another arcade game :D

hello lance, how are you?

This is good for a start.

I have suggestions for which I think would make it a hundred times better.

1. Allow more time for the targets. The current time is a little short for me.
2. Allow us to choose the angle the targets sit on like Amiret said.
3. Create a onTargetTouch input event. I would like to have this so if you fail to shoot a target it would kill you or something,
4. a kill target output event. This destroys the target.

I'm not sure whether I can do collision checking for the targets on walls/people, as this would require box searches and possible lag.

The current time is up to ten seconds. Try increasing the target's speed if you have a particularly long shooting range.

You can destroy non-moving targets by setting the brick's target appearance to "NONE".

Should the angle (I assume around the centre) be in degrees or a list-box? Blockland seems to automatically open any list boxes I create, and it already looks strange when two open at once per event.

Yay! I don't have to make a crappy looking red and yellow brick target for my projectile testing anymore! :D

I have uploaded a small fix to the mod. (17 August, 10:18am GMT) People outside of your current minigame cannot shoot your targets (anyone can shoot it if you have left the server) and spawning a "Person-Shaped" moving target will spawn the correct person instead of a Pirate.

I'm not sure whether I can do collision checking for the targets on walls/people, as this would require box searches and possible lag.

The current time is up to ten seconds. Try increasing the target's speed if you have a particularly long shooting range.

You can destroy non-moving targets by setting the brick's target appearance to "NONE".

Should the angle (I assume around the centre) be in degrees or a list-box? Blockland seems to automatically open any list boxes I create, and it already looks strange when two open at once per event.

I would think it be easier to do it with the xyz dialog like you already have set up.

The problem with the time is that if I go faster it would make it much harder to hit.

I noticed that, outside of my own server, the schedules don't seem to be working and make the targets disappear much earlier than "ten seconds". I'll try to find the cause of this problem and fix it soon.

Great Job Space Guy  :cookieMonster:

Now all we Need are Ducks and i can make a Duck Shoot-out Game

My Idea :P
Oh well i still like it.

Is there a way to control how many come out?