Author Topic: wOotss^_^  (Read 1447 times)

hi my name is shawn
you can ask me some questions i will try my best to help
i may look new but i play blockland for quite some time(DEMO)(my parents no credit card)
i play roblox 2 but blocklands more fun felt free to ask me for any help i will try to help as much as possible i need a stupid code but i not asking ppl for their code those are noobs.

ask anything i will try to help

edit:i bought the game yesterday and loving it
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:53:59 AM by shawnpup »

We already have a well known member named Shawn.
So if you ever buy, make sure your name in-game is something else to prevent confusion.

i will try to get a credit card somehow AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why can't the creater make a scratch card and we can buy them from 7 eleven or something

Where country are you from? Lulz

i will try to get a credit card somehow AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why can't the creater make a scratch card and we can buy them from 7 eleven or something
I'd love to see Badspot personally make a card for you, using a shard of plastic from a blown-up coke bottle, with some old mayonnaise over a badly written code. Then go all the way to Singapore to hand it to you.

i am from singapore

Lulz I doubt it. Arent you Singaporeans taught English the right way?

Speak English the right way, with correct grammar please?

I know, I've been there last year, for a vacation.

You should be ashamed. Most Singaporeans speak English fluently, or not, can write English correctly.

EDIT:I thought singapore was a well developed country, along with its people, why then, you, unable to get a freakin credit card?

wtf i just 13 you know you freaking starfish i was trying to be polite to you guys and you piss me off you freaking dog

wtf i just 13 you know you freaking starfish i was trying to be polite to you guys and you piss me off you freaking dog
Im 13 too, and I can type
Also, isn't calling a man a dog calling him handsome?

You're not even trying to grasp the task of creating INTERNATIONAL gamecards that stores will invest in to buy. I'll let someone else explain.

I laugh at your misery

You should be ashamed. Most Singaporeans speak English fluently, or not, can write English correctly.

EDIT:I thought singapore was a well developed country, along with its people, why then, you, unable to get a freakin credit card?

Wow, you just take a dump on this foreign guy who's first language is not english, and then you make a pig's ear of that last sentence. Thats some sweet hypocrisy right there.

Edit: Sorry, after re-reading what you wrote I have decided your entire flame-post was written with a blatant disregard for proper english gramatical practices.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 07:07:00 AM by Ephialtes »

You CAN mail him the money, but I'm not sure how well that would work if it's going overseas etc. You could try it.

i am 14 and live in america And I am still not fluent in  grammer

OK thats it i am locking this thread you guys are talking senseless rubbish except falcondude and tell you this my first language is chinese,chinese is my first language
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:39:40 AM by shawnpup »