Author Topic: Spontaneous Crashes  (Read 1003 times)

Ever since V9, my server has been getting killer lag spikes that sometimes last a few minutes.

There have also been some spontaneous crashes whilst there were only two players and less than 100 bricks on the server.

Has anyone else been having these problems? And if so, does anyone have a solution?

Ace

I've been having the same problems since the update, and other people have too.
I've been in friends' servers which crash out of nowhere even when there are barely any bricks.

Ace

Just thought I might bump this because it seems to be a serious problem.

Right before a server lag spike/crash, the console gets spammed with these:
Code: [Select]
base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (17167): Unable to find object: 'NoShiftMoveMap' attempting to call function 'pop'I don't know what this means, but it's a problem that's extremely frustrating and inconvenient. I really would like to know what is causing this.

Just thought I might bump this because it seems to be a serious problem.

Right before a server lag spike/crash, the console gets spammed with these:
Code: [Select]
base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (17167): Unable to find object: 'NoShiftMoveMap' attempting to call function 'pop'I don't know what this means, but it's a problem that's extremely frustrating and inconvenient. I really would like to know what is causing this.
I get that too, even before he crashes

It's a strange phenomenon, that's for sure. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next update, thought.

Off topic: Dread, Ace, what is it with you guys and sudden avatar changes? :O You've got new ones every week! 

Ace

Off topic: Dread, Ace, what is it with you guys and sudden avatar changes? :O You've got new ones every week! 
It's a conspiracy. >:3

Da da da da, da da da da!

Ace

I really don't see how that helps. This is a serious problem that is being overlooked.

I've also experienced Servers crashing for no reason.

Another problem since v9:

Looking where interiors transition to terrains (The Window in Bedroom, the hole in the basement of Bedroom) lags like hell for me.

For the Window, I usually go inside the bed because it blocks the lag.

The only thing that seems to solve it is turning on Vertex lighting.

It's a strange phenomenon, that's for sure. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next update, thought.

but Dread doesn't have a kitty in his!!!  :O   he said, "Dread always has a kity in his avatar."

ZOMG ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE APOCOLYPSE!!!!1!11!!!!!!7!!!!1!!one!!11

but Dread doesn't have a kitty in his!!!  :O   he said, "Dread always has a kity in his avatar."

ZOMG ITS THE BEGINNING OF THE APOCOLYPSE!!!!1!11!!!!!!7!!!!1!!one!!11

Maybe it's a kitty skull? :o

i dont get that problem my problem is that alot of ppl turn invisable and its pretty weird but no crashes