Author Topic: parental control IS BAD D:  (Read 6652 times)

There is probably a reason they have done this, have you done anything stupid lately...like...I don't know...hack your parents account?

There is probably a reason they have done this, have you done anything stupid lately...like...I don't know...hack your parents account?
Hell no, but i did never tell them about my girlfriend then they found out by looking in my email -.-

Hell no, but i did never tell them about my girlfriend then they found out by looking in my email -.-
Wouldn't your parents technically be glad?

Oh...right.

Why on earth wouldn't you tell them about a girlfriend?
Hell, that's probably why they don't trust you.

Why on earth wouldn't you tell them about a girlfriend?
Hell, that's probably why they don't trust you.
first of all my mom and dad fluip out when i get one so i kept her a secret so they wouldn't flip out but now that i told them i can't talk to her anymore D:

Ok to solve this, if you want to get rid of mcafee, but not uninstall it, do run and type msconfig. Then click "Selective Startup" and uncheck load startup items. Gets rid of programs that go on. But if ur scared about virus's, DL avast. Then when you want Mcafee back reboot but make sure load startup items is checked.

Ok to solve this, if you want to get rid of mcafee, but not uninstall it, do run and type msconfig. Then click "Selective Startup" and uncheck load startup items. Gets rid of programs that go on. But if ur scared about virus's, DL avast. Then when you want Mcafee back reboot but make sure load startup items is checked.
THANK YOU

Isn't this an invasion of privacy? You could sue your parents, but I wouldn't unless I hated them. I don't hate mine, cause they're great. Who has dad's that are interested in computers as much as sons/daughters are anymore? My dad had to repair his laptop once by taking the whole thing apart, sending off some parts, and put all of it back together. But back to the point.

I talked to my dad about the Parentl control, and how it blocks some of my gaming sites (I used Miniclip and addicting games, cause I like them) and it was removed. If this doesn't work, just come near them when they are logging in, and watch the keyboard for password.

Isn't this an invasion of privacy? You could sue your parents, but I wouldn't unless I hated them. I don't hate mine, cause they're great. Who has dad's that are interested in computers as much as sons/daughters are anymore? My dad had to repair his laptop once by taking the whole thing apart, sending off some parts, and put all of it back together. But back to the point.

I talked to my dad about the Parentl control, and how it blocks some of my gaming sites (I used Miniclip and addicting games, cause I like them) and it was removed. If this doesn't work, just come near them when they are logging in, and watch the keyboard for password.
You can not sue... Your parents have complete control over what you do and the people you see.

yes it is but she said "your a minor and i can see what your doing cause for all i know you could be making a bomb" WTF i would never throw my life away for a bomb and also my mom doesn't deal :(

sue your parents? lol

that would imply you have rights? when you dont

You are not allowed to sue in a court of law until you are 18.
You are not given the right to privacy. Your parents are allowed to control and veiw any and all of your property. When at school, teachers also gain this right.

Your parents are paying for your computer, your internets, and your electricity. I believe they are allowed to do whatever the hell they want to moderate the use of the things they pay for.

I have a solution run away from home.

You needed to put a semi-colon, a comma, a period, or parenthesis for that to have made any bit of sense while spoken aloud. Normally that wouldn't bug me, but I had to re-read it several times to make sense of it. Maybe I am just tired and should go to bed now.