Author Topic: Kiccoci -ID5702, Build Theft, Negligent Homocide.  (Read 1924 times)

I did put grammar. and yuki already hated me so i know he would say shut the **** up and say **** no!!!!
If you knew that he would say no. Then why steal it?

I declar this 8 year old a Phailure to life and all of its features.

You know, this is what really pisses me off. Them kids come on, thinking they're going to get to the top of the world by acting tough and stealing crap and stomping on people, but when they show up to everyone else, they are worthless, six-eight year old trash wanna-bes.

Go die please, your reputation is down the tubes. Not even creep Bear wants to steal you.

hey yuki could you atleast come to my server sometime so we can talk about this?

You know, this is what really pisses me off. Them kids come on, thinking they're going to get to the top of the world by acting tough and stealing crap and stomping on people, but when they show up to everyone else, they are worthless, six-eight year old trash wanna-bes.

Go die please, your reputation is down the tubes. Not even creep Bear wants to steal you.
im 10 and i just saved it cause it was cool!!!!! jeeze

That's like saying "I stole the Mona Lisa cuz it looks cool!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone"

I want him, noobs are great fun to poke at. :P

lol

You aren't allowed to lol any more. Your reputation has been depleted.

You aren't allowed to lol any more. Your reputation has been depleted.
Indeed.

hey yuki could you atleast come to my server sometime so we can talk about this?

No.

ok for one you spelled my name rong, 2 i did NOT claim it as my own, 3 i did not say it was revenge for banning me (he never banned me except for after he found out i "stole" his build, that was the only time i remember),  4 i did not steal it i just saved it because i thought it was cool.    (I am giving yuki and badspot credit in my youtube movie for building what i "stole").
This is my opinion on that response:
1. We dont give a stuff what your name is as long as we have your ID to make your life miserable =D
2. You spelled "wrong" wrong.
3. Even if you didnt claim it as your own you didn't credit him and you didnt have permission in the first place.
4.  Saving something because you "think it's cool" is the direct definition of stealing, dumbforget.
5. Ill be sure to block your YouTube and broadcast tons of bulletins/Videos/PMs about this stuff. You're not going to survive (well entirely intact, that is.)