Author Topic: Weird Laws  (Read 3463 times)

How is there any difference between 12 to 12/12 to 13 and 12 to 14?
12 to 12 and 12 to 13, 13 and under is considered to young to act maturely enough. The law is that the older partner has to be old enough to be mature (hah, 14 year olds are mature).

- In Conorsville, Wisconsin, USA, it is illegal for a man to fire a gun while his wife is having an climax.

olol i gotta try that :D

In China, the wife of a cheating husband can kill her husband but only with bare hands or it's illegal, and if the wife is the cheater instead of husband the husband can kill the wife in any way enjoyable.

In China, the wife of a cheating husband can kill her husband but only with bare hands or it's illegal, and if the wife is the cheater instead of husband the husband can kill the wife in any way enjoyable.
Lol loveists :D

U.S.A, Arizona: It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

U.S.A, Alabama: It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

U.S.A, New Hampshire: You may not tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.

U.S.A, Minnesota: It is illegal to sleep naked.

Source: Ripley's Believe it or Not Planet Eccentric.

U.S.A, Arizona: It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

stuff! Are you serious?
Better hope that all my teeth grow in before I turn 18...

Either that, or be really really depressed.