Author Topic: Avatar Help  (Read 1180 times)

Do i have to make my avater and if so How im really desperate.plz Help me.and also no rude comments plz.

You could make your avatar or find one on google, just remember, it must be 75x75 or smaller :)

Thanks Robo Noob your the best but how would i link it to my account and what would i google?

find a pic on google and has to be 75 x 75 or smaller then save it to desktop then in player layout something browse it from desktop and then press Done and then you did it :o

Thanks evilmuffinZ but i have another question how big would a 75 x 75 be or something like 75 i cant remember would it be like : google something click on the screenshot then at the top it  would say something like : see full size screenshot but dot click on it use that one?Hmm?im not so sure?

Post a picture using the attachments thing or use photobucket. Find a picture that fits both the rules and what you like. I will resize it when I get home

k Thanks your the best i need to get my shot quick hold on one sec.

here it is i hope this works.

That will already work for an avatar. All you need to do is save it and on the profile area. Clock Forum profile Info. Choose Upload own avatar. Choose the file. done.