Author Topic: MPoB- Massive Projects of Blockland  (Read 1301 times)

Massive Projects of Blockland.

Goal
Massive Projects of Blockland is a clan focused on the planning, creation, and construction of truly massive projects.

Clan Structure
The clan will be built around the team members. Once we have the team members needed for a project, we'll vote on a real building already made, or create something new. We'll work together, every step of the way, from the earliest planning stages to the final bricks.

Rules
All general rules apply here. Be a constructive member of the team, don't be rude and just have a positive attitude.

Admittance to clan.
Because a team needs different elements to function, it's fairly easy to get into the clan as long as you have a general mastery of an element of Blockland. These are the numbers I'm looking at. Feel free to apply for multiple positions. Numbers are flexible based on response, so if a section is filled that's your primary interest, feel free to contact me.-

Administrative members. (will oversee construction, make sure the building is forming up nicely, and just makes sure the project runs smoothly)
1. Myself

Planning members. (members to get an idea of what we need to build and how we're going to build it.)
1. Myself

Builders. (Each builder should have a specialty, the four that I'm looking at are foundation and surrounding area, general shape of the building, exterior features (needs to be precise) and finally a catch all guy to help out around the site.

Server hosts. (someone who will create and maintain the server, dedicated or otherwise)
That's about it. We won't specifically need a different player to fill each spot, so sign up for what you want to do. The numbers are a  bare minimum, so, again, even if all the spots are taken, we could always use more hands!

Final notes.
This is more of a team effort, and less of a clan. It's fine to join (unless your clan doesn't allow) to work on a project temporarily, but I'd also like to have some permanent members.

Teamspeak 2 for voice chat would be a plus, but if not, it could probably be coordinated through in-game messaging.

And I think that's all I have right now. I look forward to working with everyone!

could i join?? if i make an app?

For building, it would probably be best if you had an app, just to make sure there's a solid team of builders.
I want to build on a large, detailed, scale; so good builders would be nice.

In short, yes, app please.

do you have a server up or could you make one because people like me cant

Just build something, save the ownership, and send me the dts file.

All right but i got a question would it be hard to get in if so ill have to do my best

I don't want to say hard to get in, let me just see what you can do.
Just use as much detail on the exterior as possible.

all right man i got it like 25% of the way done

I have an app its one I've been working on for MotE for like 4 months know could i use it in here? For MPoB

just send me the dts, it'll be easier.

i dont know how do do a dts

just send me the dts, it'll be easier.

a .dts is a torque model.

:P