Author Topic: Middle School locker rooms....  (Read 8645 times)

I'm going to middle school soon and I heard that the showers where open or whatever. I'm not sure whether I'll be the "smallest" there, and I decided to post here. please help. Don't be like "you have a small rooster!!!!11!11! L0s3r!11!!", I'm sure yours is much smaller...

this thread made me spit up the food i was eating all over the monitor....
Open showers in middle school.. WTFH? I thought that was banned...
I know in high school... stay way from the gay guy D:...trust me you know who the gay guy is..he is the one looking around smiling...
also WUT YOU 9?!

I'm 13...
middle school where I live is 5th (9/10) to 8th (13/14). lol...

lol
Just watch out for the gay guy(s)...

They are open showers that doesn't mean you actually have too use them plus 5th and 6th you usually don't even dress out, that's more of 7, 8 ,9

O.o
The shower is like heaven to them. :cookieMonster:

They are open showers that doesn't mean you actually have too use them plus 5th and 6th you usually don't even dress out, that's more of 7, 8 ,9
Read the above posts..he is in 7th. lol
and that is true, when i was in 7,8,9, and 10th I never took le shower...but now i has HEALTH CLASS..forget PE >:I

I'm in 7th. I just don't like the idea of other men seeing my hotdog...

I'm in 7th. I just don't like the idea of other men seeing my hotdog...
What Did i just say...
FORCE YOUR BROS TO WATCH FOR GAYS!

I was never forced to use the shows in middle school. Doubt that will change in highschool, I rairly take showers in any event.

I was never forced to use the shows in middle school. Doubt that will change in highschool, I rairly take showers in any event.
me too...
 :cookieMonster:

They say that 65% of all rape occures in middle school. You should deffinitely be careful.

Only in America where all the school boys get nude have showers together. I had to do it once at CAMP (Strangest camp ever) and mine was the weirdest of them all! Horray for being different in the wrong ways.