Author Topic: SWEEEETTT!!!  (Read 3696 times)

Colten's sister....mmmmmm caek <3  :cookieMonster:

I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and assume that Nero Mich wants to forget Colten's younger sister.

If its a colten thing that we wouldnt understand why are you putting it here.

Windows Live Messenger. For talking to one person at a time.

Can share inside jokes with that person.
Can send pictures.

Get it now.

I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and assume that Nero Mich wants to forget Colten's younger sister.
Colten IS his younger sister.

No no, Colten has a crippled younger sister who is like the meaning of "Cripple" anyways Every time i would say this colten would get so pissed of he blocked me and then ran around yelling.. :cookieMonster:

No no, Colten has a crippled younger sister who is like the meaning of "Cripple" anyways Every time i would say this colten would get so pissed of he blocked me and then ran around yelling.. :cookieMonster:
handicapped Loli..?

Dunno if Bisjac wants..

handicapped Loli..?

Dunno if Bisjac wants..
No not special...She had a chest thing and has breathing problems or something...Weak loli is weak.

Bisjac is into girls that:

A. like star wars
B. use a computer for something other then gay networking sites, music, or word processing
C. do not like dr. pepper
D. like purple hair

Bisjac is into girls that:

A. like star wars
B. use a computer for something other then gay networking sites, music, or word processing
C. do not like dr. pepper
D. like purple hair

Now it's Good.  :cookieMonster:

Wait what? Youve never even see her, you just want to rape my whole family  D: