Author Topic: Leet Earth comic. Esp2  (Read 3441 times)

If you played HL2 you'll understand.

If you played HL2 you'd understand why this makes no sense.  There are no kids in HL2.  Also, Espisode?  Ep.*

If you played HL2 you'd understand why this makes no sense.  There are no kids in HL2.  Also, Espisode?  Ep.*
If you went to school you would know what Irony is.
How is this ironic:
No kids in HL2.
The combine hate Humans.
 :cookieMonster:

If YOU went to school, you'd know how to spell, and abbreviate correctly.  I'm 12, and I know how to abbreviate "episode", and spell "grenade" and "buddha".

If YOU went to school, you'd know how to spell, and abbreviate correctly.  I'm 12, and I know how to abbreviate "episode", and spell "grenade" and "buddha".
All too bad you can abbreviate it either way, not to mention I already said (3 times in the first post of the thread) that they where spelled incorrectly on purpose.
So hey..Go die  :cookieMonster:
in the beta there were
Snots right.

You just didn't want to say that you spelled them wrong.  Also, ESP is the abbreviation for extrasensory perception.

You just didn't want to say that you spelled them wrong.  Also, ESP is the acronym for extrasensory perception.

[Gikon]I did that on purpose.[/Gikon] I'm not afraid to say that that was not on purpose.

[Gikon]I did that on purpose.[/Gikon] I'm not afraid to say that that was not on purpose.
I am sorry to say If i say it spelled it wrong on purpose before ANY posts are made in the thread..then It was on purpose idiot.

I am sorry to say If i say it spelled it wrong on purpose before ANY posts are made in the thread..then It was on purpose idiot.

Why so serious?

Hmm, then why did it not say that you spelled it wrong on purpose before I said it?

Hmm, then why did it not say that you spelled it wrong on purpose before I said it?
Why do you insist on such weak come backs?

Oh come, you're both handicapped. Give it up!

1. Marcem has been an ass lately
2. Stop advertising your crappy website