Author Topic: VH is a family man. I lol'd.  (Read 1384 times)

VH:
I am cleaning my room and don't always have time to check the screen so chill the forget out you cunt faced prick

Iban:
Oh, piss the forget off. I'm so sorry that your horrible parents made you clean up the stuff laying on your floor like a loving gallery of stuff-filled pants, but you don't need to get stufffaced.

VH:
I'm cleaning my room because I am disgusted with the way I'm organizing things, my mom doesn't give 2 stuffs, you call me a friend and I'm gonna forget with you so back off

Iban:
And I'm sorry that the word "friend" is your biggest button to push. I'm even more sorry for the fact that I now know this and will be addressing you by "Gay Lord Falker" from this point forward.

VH:
You are a loving joke and I hope you die in the most painful way possible. Get forgeted, eat stuff and die.

Please, join me in my quest to have Verticle Horizon's name to "Gay Lord Falker", for the lulz and all that good stuff.

don't a family man imply that a person is afraid of gays?

sides, bisjac likes VH o.o

don't a family man imply that a person is afraid of gays?

sides, bisjac likes VH o.o
Generally, family values implies more than just fear nowadays. Anyone who has a general disliking for friends can be called a family man.

I remember HPRC getting mad at me and calling me a family man for this topic.

I can't see any examples of family values in here. I think its a normal reaction to being called a friend.

I can't see any examples of family values in here. I think its a normal reaction to being called a friend.
Yo, so when summun calls joo a "friend", ya got get ya fingers up and spit out gangsta stuff liak "you call me a friend and I'm gonna forget with you so back off!!1" Fo Sho.

I think you're just overexagurating. You obviously started this little fight because you're normally found at the root of most conflicts.

vh isn't a family man

you're just a douchebag

problem solved!

vh isn't a family man

you're just a douchebag

problem solved!

I think you're just overexagurating. You obviously started this little fight because you're normally found at the root of most conflicts.
I'm usually more wide spread than just the roots, my good friend.

However, because I can tell this will be an absolutely unfunny stufffest from the mere fact that Ephi has taken the time to post, I will now lock the thread and leave it for open interpretation from person to person.